MagicEngine
Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Japanese English 

I paided, but still have not received a code or Fullv of ME.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MagicEngine Forum Index -> Information/Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kappy
Visitor
Visitor

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 8:30 pm    Post subject: I paided, but still have not received a code or Fullv of ME. Reply with quote

I paid last night to get the full version of this product to use. This afternoon of the next day I notice I still have not received my code to operate the full version of this game.

I think I know the problem, my spam box is totally shut down, so David please try and send it to garrett_yarbrough@hotmail.com. Im sure it will come there. I think thats the problem is that my spam box is disabled at my yahoo account. and I notice that at my hotmail account your message for activation came through ok.

Again, David I paid for full version last night, I need you to send the code or link to download the full version of Turbo graphix 16's emulator to garrett_yarbrough@hotmail.com .

Thanks again,

Garrett

P.S. To earn your trust that this is me, my email address that I paid this with was garrett5774@yahoo.com --->Don't send it here, spam box disabled.

Send it to---> garrett_yarbrough@hotmail.com

Thanks again,

Garrett
dmichel
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK, I will send it to your hotmail account.

I can't send it now, it's a bit too late in the night, I will send it tomorrow morning, as soon as I can. Sorry for the delay but it's not always easy to manage, sometimes I can send the keys quickly, something I can't. ^^;
Kappy
Visitor
Visitor

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 3:35 am    Post subject: I Just read your reply, Thank U... Reply with quote

I just checked my hotmail account, and I'm very happy that you replied to my needs. Applause That is quite ok to wait and send it tomorrow, its getting late here aswell, and I have to work tomorrow. Sad

Thanks again for taking the time to see about this. I will keep checking my hotmail account. If I have any problems getting it, I will let you know again, if thats ok. Rolling Eyes

Thanks again...

Garrett
dmichel
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Done, I have sent it to your hotmail address.

Yes, let me know if there's a problem.
Kappy
Visitor
Visitor

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 1:46 am    Post subject: I got it, thank you very much for sending it there... Reply with quote

I check my email right when I got home from work. At first it took me a minute to figure out what you meant by placing it in the directory the demo was in. Think But I figured it out. Very Happy So far it runs perfect. I'm sure I want have any more problems, it should be smooth sailing from here. Wink

Thanks again, Applause

Garrett
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MagicEngine Forum Index -> Information/Support All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: