MagicEngine
Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Japanese English 

Gamepad in MagicEngine

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MagicEngine Forum Index -> Bug/Problem Reports
View previous topic :: View next topic  
danamulder42

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2002 3:58 am    Post subject: Gamepad in MagicEngine Reply with quote

Hi, I just got MagicEngine and am having problems with using my gamepad. I know it's configured correctly through Windows Control Panel. MagicEngine even detects the thing, its in the log file and in the program itself as gamepad 1, but when I go to use it nothing happens...Ive looked for some documentation on it but havent been able to find much...I feel like Im close though if its being detected? Does anyone have any ideas? Thanks in advance for your help.

~Rach
Ozzy_98

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2002 4:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did you configure the pad first? when you first get the emu, the gamepad isn't set to any controlls. Just go into config and that should fix it.
danamulder42

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2002 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, thanks for your reply! I actually did *try* to configure it, but MagicEngine wasn't picking up the controls properly...I fiddled around with it for awhile though and got it to work--don't really know what I did different. Thanks again though! Smile
Ozzy_98

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2002 5:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You like have to pick the controll spot, then hit enter, then press the button. Some reason some people mess it up. Not sure how, but on dalnet I've helped a few people do this.
danamulder42

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2002 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, yeah, I did figure that much out before, that wasnt really my problem. I just tried changing some settings on the controller itself and it worked, thanks again though. Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MagicEngine Forum Index -> Bug/Problem Reports All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: