MagicEngine
Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Japanese English 

Shape Shifter ( infinite lives/gems )

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jabberwok
Elder
Elder

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2002 1:11 am    Post subject: Shape Shifter ( infinite lives/gems ) Reply with quote

Ok. Let's start this properly. To obtain infinite lives and gems on Shape Shifter you'll have to do the following :

Start the game, go see the chancellor. While he is speaking to you rotate your pad clockwise a few times. If done correctly your gems should read 9999 when you exit and you'll have infinite lives .

Also, if anyone require help on this game ill gladly help, just give me a couple of days to complete the game again and write a proper walkthrough Wink .
Paranoia Dragon
Elder
Elder

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 2:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also note, that when you load up your game, redoing the code is required, since the code only lasts until you turn off your game. When you load up your game again, you will lose your lives & gems, unless you do this code right before you load.
sideshow
Regular
Regular

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 6:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The game is quite difficult without doing the code but it is possible to beat. I remember beating this game back in the hay day of the turbo duo. Wink
Paranoia Dragon
Elder
Elder

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 8:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I remember, in the Japanese version, getting to the moon. My friend saved over my file, so, that ticked me off. Anyways, someone like me can't beat the game, without the code Razz
Tomaitheous
Elder
Elder

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 5:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PD, don't feel bad about using the code. I cheated Very Happy I used the debugger to replenish my hearts when it got low ($2313) and gave my self 5000 gold ($2317) Very Happy
TurboSage
Regular
Regular

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 4:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!

I am going to play the shit out of this game this weekend!
Turbo D
Visitor
Visitor

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 2:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you very much for the tip Jabberwok! Very Happy I played this game for the first time today and was thinking about a gold cheat, haha.
RegalSin

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes the game is annoying to finish without the cheat codes. It is easy to finish the game with one life and not dying, if you remember all of the traps, power-ups, key items, and money locations. Once you decide to battle the final enemy, you have to keep track of how much hits you take along the way.

The snow-man, you need to rush in and strike. Do not even battling the giant winged creature in the bell tower.

The ship you have to dodge all the bullets, and defeat most of every one of them. I forget if you have to get rid of all the bullets.

When you fight your manticore self, you need to dodge and avoid being hit by the purple bullets, because the yellow one just forces you out of your transformation.

The final fight, is just insane, and you have to restart the entire battle over
if you die. Which just sucks, because the first two forms are annoying enough. The second brother, do not defeat all of the eyeballs or else they will revive.

The last one you need to run and give it everything you got. I mean everything. This is where you need the extra life power because he just full of himself.

Thank you for that tip. I spent like a whole day trying to take down that bad arse.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MagicEngine Forum Index -> Tips & Tricks All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: