MagicEngine
Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Japanese English 

Magicengine for Odyssey?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
jammaniaclord
Elder
Elder

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 5:16 am    Post subject: Magicengine for Odyssey? Reply with quote

I am an old timer from the gaming hey day of the 60's/70's, and am still living at my parents. I haven't got a life yet, and still play games on my Odyssey, and was wondering when the hell you guys were gonna FINALLY make Magicengine for some old hardware?! Come on, i dun wanna hear no B.S. stories like "I am busy with my kids." or " I have work." or "We need sleep", and other bullcrap. You guys owe us old timers for introducing gaming to you young gen x pissants!!! Where is your props for us pioneers who (hold on.... . .. . . . . Yeah mom i'll take out the trash in the morning, right now i am talking on the net to these lame sob's. I'M TRYING TO GET SOME WORK DONE HERE MA!) paved the way for gaming before you could wipe the snot from yer nose.

So gimme gimme gimme soon, cuz i need something to take me away from reality when my moms and pops are nagging at me to get a job. Well i gotta get going, so i'll expect that in my mailbox in the morning man. no slacking!!!

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Last edited by jammaniaclord on Sat Dec 30, 2006 5:57 am; edited 1 time in total
sideshow
Regular
Regular

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 6:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There were no videogames in the 60's jamm. That was back when people actually walked on legs and had small tight buns. Oh ya, what the heck are you smoking? Magic Engine on the Oddyssee. That will be the day.
Kaminari
Elder
Elder

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 7:49 pm    Post subject: Re: Magicengine for Odyssey? Reply with quote

jammaniaclord wrote:
(I'M TRYING TO GET SOME WORK DONE HERE MA!)

LMAO. I love the man when he's in that uplifting mood :)
Keranu
Elder
Elder

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 3:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I too fully support seing Magic Engine on the good old Oddyssey!

sideshow wrote:
There were no videogames in the 60's jamm. That was back when people actually walked on legs and had small tight buns. Oh ya, what the heck are you smoking? Magic Engine on the Oddyssee. That will be the day.

There certainly were video games back in the 60's Very Happy . Heck, did you know the first network video game happened in 1962 (I believe)?
sideshow
Regular
Regular

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 5:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought Pong was the first video interactive game that came out around 1972.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MagicEngine Forum Index -> General All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: