MagicEngine
Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Japanese English 

Kishin Douji Zenki Vajura Fight FX

View previous topic :: View next topic  
BeefMan
Visitor
Visitor

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 5:18 pm    Post subject: Kishin Douji Zenki Vajura Fight FX Reply with quote

I've found two bugs. The first one appears to be a problem at the end of the intro FMV, the emulator seems to hang. The second one is on the level with the elevators, most of the display turns pink after exiting an elevator to the right. The game is pretty much unplayable at that point. I have the save state for the level if this would help.

Here are my system specs:

P4 2.8GHz
1GB Ram
GeForce 6600 PCI 128MB
Windows XP SP2
DirectX 9.0c
Mednafen

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can probably work around the pink screen bug by using the game's save game feature, load game from the title screen directly to the construction site level, or at any point after you fight the crazy snake lady thing.

Zenki requires KING raster interrupts to be emulated. I'm not sure of all the intricate details...but I think you put the line number you want an interrupt on in KING register 0x44, and write to KING register 0x40 with D1(mask 0x2) set. The mask to check for it in the KING status register(I/O port 0x0600) is 0x0800. I don't know how the interrupt is acknowledged, simply reading from the KING status register may do it...

Zenki also does...unusual(compared to other games!) things within the KING raster interrupt handler, reloading the KING KRAM->RAINBOW transfer registers(every 16 scanlines, IIRC).
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MagicEngine Forum Index -> Bug Reports All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: