MagicEngine
Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Japanese English 

ME Player

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MagicEngine Forum Index -> Information/Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Specineff
Elder
Elder

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 7:52 am    Post subject: ME Player Reply with quote

Hi guys. Spec here after a long absence.

I can't find the ME player available anywhere for download. I need this to record the music from my computer to MiniDisc. Ripping (which can only be done by CDRWin is not an option now.)

Since ME player uses my computer's optical output so nicely, and I am starting a job (God willing) where I can listen to music on my headphones, I just need to get some game music, especially PCE CDs. (No CD or DVD player of mine will take a PCE CD without crashing).

Please? Can we get a link with all the DLL's in the download section?

Thanks.
dmichel
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 8:56 am    Post subject: Re: ME Player Reply with quote

The player is here and the DLLs here.

Smile
billnes

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 3:44 am    Post subject: New player any time soon? Reply with quote

David,

Is the CD-DA player going to be up graded any time soon?? I noticed that the current stops working if you try to minimize it or try to have a window from a diffrent app over it. I'd like to see a version that can run in the background while I do other tasks.

Regards,
Bill N. - new York
dmichel
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The problem is that I lost a part of the source code of the player. ^^;

I might try to patch it though, making it continue to play when it's in the background is not really difficult.
billnes

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

David,

Thanks for your honesty. It's greatly appreciated. Until the new software is ready, I can play the audio from my "Space Battleship Yamato" disc (Super CD-ROM2) via Friyo's Playstation Multi-Converter. "PsxMc", for short.

After sitting down to do some testing, I was suprised to see that PsxMc does a great job of playing redbook audio from a Super CD-ROM2 disc. I also found that PsxMc allowed me to do redbook to WAVE ripping without any fuss. This is nice since CD to WAVE rippers such WinDac can be quite expensive. I have Japanese to English translation software installed. because of this, I was able to order the full version of PsxMc, not the freeware version.

Later on,
Bill "The Colonel" N.
Long Island - New York
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MagicEngine Forum Index -> Information/Support All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: