MagicEngine
Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Japanese English 

Available fullscreen resolutions - where does ME get them ?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MagicEngine Forum Index -> Bug/Problem Reports
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fudoh
Visitor
Visitor

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 11:07 am    Post subject: Available fullscreen resolutions - where does ME get them ? Reply with quote

Hey guys,

can anyone tell me where ME gets the list of available Fullscreen resolutions ?
I'm running a 2-monitor setup which the PC sees as one screen with 3200x1200 resolution.

I have the same problem with basically all other EMUs (MAME etc), which is that I don't get the option to choose 1600x1200 (single screen fullscreen). It's perfectly supported, since I have lot of software running on 1600x1200 fullscreen, it's just that ME (and the other EMUs) probably query the available resolutions somewhere in the system and 1600x1200 doesn't get reported back.

Any ideas what to do ? Any chance I can force ME into a fullscreen res which isn't listed at the startup ?

Thanks in advance !
Tobias

dmichel
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For the setup window I get the resolutions from Windows and once in the emulator I get them from DirectX.

I don't know why it doesn't list your resolution, but there's something you can try, once in the emulator chose 'desktop' as the screen resolution, it should use only half of your desktop.
Fudoh
Visitor
Visitor

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Doesn't work, but since have a rather weird graphics card anyway, I won't bother right now. Windowed/Fullscreen/OpenGL does the trick, so it's ok Smile

Thanks for the quick reply !
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MagicEngine Forum Index -> Bug/Problem Reports All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: