MagicEngine
Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Japanese English 

I need help with translations?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lowrider07
Visitor
Visitor

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 6:37 pm    Post subject: I need help with translations? Reply with quote

This is a general comment but how do u add translations to games and still get them to work? I tried the Dracula X translation link we have and added it to the game but it says it wont work anymore.
bernielindell
Regular
Regular

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 11:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Patches normally come with a program to use along with it. Most are for bin/cue format. Just follow any directions that came with the patch, and it should work. Only one for the Dracula X one is just a translation for the intro text.
Lowrider07
Visitor
Visitor

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 5:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It tells me to put it in the bin but it doesnt make sense cause u cant play the bin file in ME1.1.3 so what do i do?
bernielindell
Regular
Regular

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You have to apply the patch to the bin file. Then, you have to burn the patched bin file to disk. Of course, you need the cue file to do that. Most patches come with a program that applies the patch. You will not see a difference in the bin file, but it has been translated. Since ME does not support iso format, you can either mount the cue with daemon or burn it to disk to play in ME or your Turbo. PM me if you need more help.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MagicEngine Forum Index -> General All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: