MagicEngine
Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Japanese English 

Cosmic Fantasy III

View previous topic :: View next topic  
darktide
Visitor
Visitor

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 4:55 pm    Post subject: Cosmic Fantasy III Reply with quote

Has anyone been able to successfully create codes for Cosmic Fantasy III? Every time I seem to narrow it down closely to identifying codes they disappear on my next search.

If anyone has been able to find them, I am really interested in 1 exp. to next level codes. Thanks in advance! Very Happy
LitCandle

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wish I could help you out, If I lived next to you I could borrow your CD and find some codes for you, but I'm only a basic cheat searcher, so I would only find the basics and the exp may be a deeper code that I wouldn't know how to find.

But you could learn how to find these cheats.... it took me maybe 5 - 10 minutes to learn how to do it, and it's very very easy to do (basic cheat searching that is, advanced cheat searching I think you need to be able to understand the game's assembly code).

LitCandle
darktide
Visitor
Visitor

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 3:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the reply! Yeah I can do the basic stuff pretty easily... I get codes for most of my PC-Engine titles pretty easy. But this game looks like you would almost need assembly knowledge in order to get working codes... none of the "normal methods" or things taught in the tutorials seem to work. And like I said above I have created many of my own codes for countless games... oh well.
lexluthermiester

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

darktide wrote:
Thanks for the reply! Yeah I can do the basic stuff pretty easily... I get codes for most of my PC-Engine titles pretty easy. But this game looks like you would almost need assembly knowledge in order to get working codes... none of the "normal methods" or things taught in the tutorials seem to work. And like I said above I have created many of my own codes for countless games... oh well.

The reason for this is that TG-16/PCE cd games use the super system cards, which had some ram on them[in various amounts]. The MagicEngine cheat search function only searches the system ram addresses, not the super cd card ram. Perhaps we could encourage them to add in that function in the upcoming revision of MagicEngine?
LitCandle

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 12:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

actually it's in neither.... here's how I've been able to get them translated into the magic engine cheat system though, but, it takes a very long time translate the cheat you find back into magic engine

http://forums.magicengine.com/en/viewtopic.php?t=2160

LitCandle
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MagicEngine Forum Index -> Cheats All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: