MagicEngine
Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Japanese English 

HEllllooooooo!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
sideshow
Regular
Regular

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dark Sector looks amazing. If any of you old farts remember the 80's movie Krull, this game has the klave weapon from that movie or whatever the hell it was called.

Another action to look forward to is Viking Battle of Asgoth. This is a God of War, Conan, type of game but with Norse God mythology.
jammaniaclord
Elder
Elder

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 2:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah i also noticed that when i first saw this game in action. Very detailed graphics, and great animation. Lets hope it plays well, with no bugs, and has great acting.

That Viking game DOES look bad-ass! I love hacky-slashy games! Where's that former fat-ass Azzman been?!?!?!?!?!?!
Blood30

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 12:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jam?, azz has been having family problems, his mum is not well

May the force be with you. Allways

Intel Xeon X3350 @3.6ghz 1800fsb, 4gb corsair 900mhz mem, Asus rampage formula, Nvidia 280GTX
jammaniaclord
Elder
Elder

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 4:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oops......my bad. Sorry mate. Hey Azz sorry to hear about yer mum, i know you are close with her. God bless my friend.

Thanks for the update Blood.
mukimuki

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sorry to bump an old post, but just wanted to jump in and say hi to everyone!
jam, azz, blood, randi and of course, me old mate square (how long have we known each otehr now!? must be ages.... since RS and goku Wink )

Hope everyone is doing well. feel free to drop in on MSN if any of you still have my addy.

Cheers!
muki/James
Squaresoft74
Elder
Elder

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good to hear from you Muki. Very Happy
Yeah i still have your MSN, but very few free time lately, hope to catch you soon on it.
Take care buddy. Very Happy
Elder
Elder

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Muki!

Of course we remember you! I barely get on the messengers anymore now that i am not a free man anymore. The family life DOES eat up quite a bit of time, but i would sell my soul before i gave that up. My wife and kids are so entertaining, and totally complete me.

I miss the old days of my scratchy rips(thanks to Square for that quote) and being picked on because of it, and laughing our asses off with Indrid Cooled, and Sideshow, as well as Xentor. WE all had a great time in a time of life when there was a void in great rips for rare games in the NEC scene. We all had a share in helping each other get nearer in completing our collections!!!!!!! But now that i have acquired PC Cocoron, my searching days are over, regardless of the other SUPER DUPER RARE titles that are left on the list for cd/scd-rom, and proto-type roms for this kick-ass white box.

Is Azz still around?
mukimuki

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 9:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

@square
hey! how's it going?
good to see you are still in the land of the living and doing well. i too miss the days of collaborating on pce ripping (sorry for the scratcy rip of the kunio game Wink )
i'm often on msn (auto log in Razz) so feel free to say hello when you have time.

@jamm
nice to see family life has only slightly blunted your madness & good to hear everything is going well for you.
I too gave up on collecting and try to actually (often unsuccessfully) play the games instead :p
you got cocoron!!! wow! i was talking to a guy i work with (ex-hudson japan, worked on b7man 92, tengai zero etc) who said he knew all the pce stuff, so i pulled cocoron on him and he was like 'wtf is that!?'
can't believe one of us actually got hold of it! what's it like???
Blood30

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ello again lol old farts Very Happy

Intel Xeon X3350 @3.6ghz 1800fsb, 4gb corsair 900mhz mem, Asus rampage formula, Nvidia 280GTX
Randimer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 8:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey again everyone. lol.
Old farts hey Blood :p

Cool Jammer glade you finally got what you were searching for Cool

Muki you know we all loved Jammer and his madness Smile
jammaniaclord
Elder
Elder

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 6:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hehehehehe.......Hey Rand!

I never found that game.........that was just a ruse to see how many bites i got from people double-taking on that line alone. No one bit, but i am surprised you guys didn't ask for a copy. If i ever got that game, i would gladly share it.

How is Azzman doing? How about his mum? Where the hell is Indrid Cooled?!Dooberhoochie?
Randimer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 4:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol Jammer, I knew you didn't or you would have been more excited in the post Wink.
btw I moved to a differnt city to be with the greatest woman I've ever meet. I can be crazy in a good fun way and not get in trouble :p
S yes my time is taken up with her and her two kids Very Happy
jammaniaclord
Elder
Elder

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 4:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good job randimer! I pray it works out for you this time. I know the last one ran you ragged and i felt bad, and can totally relate. I pray that the kids take to you well as well, because other people kids can be a hurdle to overcome when gaining their acceptance when you aren't there father. Thank God mine accepted me the first time i met them, but it was easy, based on my personality, and that they were starving fora father figure in their life, since theirs is what i call a "sperm donor" and that only.

I see the new PSP 3000 series is out, but is gaining some some skeptisism to the new screen having jaggies, and scan-line/interlacing issues in 3-D games. Bigger screen and more color are nice, as well as the better UMD load times, but i think i will stick to my PSP 1000 series for a while longer til i can get one of these at a more bargain price, becauuse i would love to play my games on my high def tv with the tv out feature, and yes i know it isn't in high def, i just want to play on a bigger tv, and mine happens to be a HD TV.

I am dying to get Far Cry 2, Resistance 2, and Tomb Raider Underworld, when the last 2 are released. Next year Killzone 2 comes out and looks like a dream. God Of War 3...........DROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLL!!!!!!! Also can't wait to get Rock Band 2. Guitar Hero 4:World Tour has an amazing track list, but ever since i got Rock Band GH feels and looks like a kids game.

I see the Wii is getting a hard drive. Neat system, but Nintendo has lost me as a die hard fan. I started trusting them and digging them after that bomb N64 when the GameCube came out, but now i just don't care. I'll stick with my adult themed PS3.
Blood30

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 9:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Farcry 2 rocks, fallout 3 should be good, im waiting for little big planet for ps3

Randimer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 6:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's going great Jammer Smile
Kids took to me to the most part.
This is the woman I will marry Cool
I love her so much.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MagicEngine Forum Index -> General All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

Jump to: