MagicEngine
Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Japanese English 

MEFX 1.1.1 runs slowly in secondary monitor/sound issues

View previous topic :: View next topic  
randomshinichi
Visitor
Visitor

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:38 pm    Post subject: MEFX 1.1.1 runs slowly in secondary monitor/sound issues Reply with quote

I have two monitors, and whenever I move MEFX to my secondary monitor, it lags and the sounds skips. This also happens when a tooltip appears whether from this program or from another program.

Not only that, when I click and drag the titlebar to move the window around, MEFX plays the sound sample over and over again while pausing emulation, resulting in a really horrible sound.
David Shadoff
Regular
Regular

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have also experienced these issues, but I found that they were (well the secondary monitor issue at least) related to the specific hardware and drivers that I was running, and they also occurred with other software:
- slow video on secondary monitor: several emulators and video players
- repeating sound loops: happens on several emulators; various similar (but not identical) sound issues happen on various video players.
Mednafen

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 3:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's likely due to the video card or driver being unable to support 3D acceleration on the second video port.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MagicEngine Forum Index -> Bug Reports All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: