MagicEngine
Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Japanese English 

Google Wave Invites

View previous topic :: View next topic  
GobanToba
Visitor
Visitor

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 12:08 am    Post subject: Google Wave Invites Reply with quote

I have 8 Google Wave invites. Thought I'd see if there were any fellow Turbo/PC Engine fans that want one.

I think there are some PC Engine Waves going on so might be fun to get a MagicEngine Wave going.

Just need an email to send the invite, but post it like blahblah at gmail dot com or something so the bots don't spam you.
Randimer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I do I do Smile
GobanToba
Visitor
Visitor

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Randimer wrote:
I do I do Smile

Just need an email address in order to invite you. It's not visible in your profile. So you can PM me or post it in here (but use 'at' instead of @ and dot in place of . and stuff so the bots don't get it).
Kaminari
Elder
Elder

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Frankly, I fail to see how Google Hype is going to be more productive than an online multiuser Notepad.
GobanToba
Visitor
Visitor

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kaminari wrote:
Frankly, I fail to see how Google Hype is going to be more productive than an online multiuser Notepad.

It's pretty interesting really. It can be just like IRC, but at the same time like a forum where you can embed content(pictures, movies, applications), the embed applications being more interesting, but also it can be like regular old email.

It really depends on the Wave. If I just start a Wave with a friend talking about something random, it really is like email.

If I start a Wave with a bunch of people added about PC Engine it kind of becomes a whole different thing, like an IRC/Forum kind of thing.

Then I have waves that are like all of Season1 of Stargate Universe. All the shows are embedded into the Wave. Anyone that is part of the wave (that I add) can then just go to that wave to watch Stargate Universe.

I also have a Wave of Clint Eastwood western movies. Just go to the Wave and start watching movies.

Then there are Waves with games or apps in them. Maps to see where other people are, etc.

Overall it's pretty interesting. Hopefully it will pan out to be more of an open standard like Google claims, then anyone can run their own Wave server like you can an email servers these days. Then you are not tied to Google.

More important though..
http://namida.com/kaminarimon/

Awesome site! I've never hear of HES files. Great idea. Don't suppose there is an archive with all these on it?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MagicEngine Forum Index -> General All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: