MagicEngine
Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Japanese English 

Dragon's Curse (US)

View previous topic :: View next topic  
LitCandle

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 10:04 pm    Post subject: Dragon's Curse (US) Reply with quote

Easy Money
F82A45:153

Inf Money 1
F8341D:9

Inf Money 2
F8341E:9

Inf Money 3
F8341F:9

Inf Money 4
F83420:9

Inf Money 5
F83421:9

Inf Money 6
F83422:9
KimCheeWarrior
Visitor
Visitor

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 5:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, before you start flaming me for being ungrateful or something, read the whole post first. I just wanna give everyone an FYI before they start playing this and setting themselves up for a disappointment. I'm not 100% sure which code does it but I'm thinking it might be the Easy Money code. Remember that section when you go past the desert where you have to walk in the lava for awhile and there's a shop that normally sells the Dragon Armor that allows the merman to walk in the lava unharmed? Well for some strange reason he won't sell it to me. The item is still obscured by a question mark even though I have enough to buy it, even if I turn the codes off, leave the shop and the building it's in, and re-enter it. Reason why I'm saying it's probably the Easy Money code is probably because of all the money I amassed up until that point with the code on, the money counter either looped or is at a value that the game can't understand. Whatever you do, either a) don't use the Easy Money code at all or b) enable it, kill an enemy and grab one coin, and then disable it and do not enable it for the rest of the game. Grabbing one coin is more than enough money to buy all items in the game if you have the Inf Money code on. I'm pretty sure I'm permanently stuck now so I'm going to have to restart the game but I have no one to blame for it but myself. This is just a warning to everyone else who plans on using these codes. If anyone has a remedy for me to fix this so I won't have to restart the game again, I'll save the game to another save state slot besides "1" so I'll be able to come back to it later if a solution arises. Thanks in advance.
Kaminari
Elder
Elder

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 12:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

IIRC, in order to buy the Dragon armor, you have to raise your reputation by wearing the Mithril armor (which you should have bought previously). Otherwise the shopkeeper will refuse to sell it to you.
KimCheeWarrior
Visitor
Visitor

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the heads up, sorry for assuming that it was a glitched code. Glitched codes are all too common and is no fault of the original discoverer since we can't expect you guys to play the whole entire game to test out each and every code which is why I assumed so. But anyways, I'll check it out, thanks again.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MagicEngine Forum Index -> Cheats All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: