MagicEngine
Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Japanese English 

Some games I tested...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MagicEngine Forum Index -> Bug/Problem Reports
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Danjuro

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2002 4:53 pm    Post subject: Some games I tested... Reply with quote

Greetings,

games I roughly tested with Magic Engine 0.9.9 beta 4 under MacOS

Cobra 2 : still doesn't work at all with Magic Sys 1 to 3, freezes with title screen musics in the background with System Card 1 to 3

Kazenodensetsu Xanadu : Little glitch with title screen music covering loading screen music with System Card 3.

Urusei Yatsura : no sound, freezes at title screen using Magic Sys. Works perfectly with System Card 3, the random freeze seems to be gone ^o^

Ys 1/2, Nadia, Aya : no PSG musics using Magic Sys.

The Manhole : Once you hear the first PCM voice in the game, you'll have to listen to all the PCM voices from the whole game (both Magic and System sys).

Dragon Ball Z : some synchro problems with long sequences (ie multiple sequences next to each other with about no pause inbetween them) using System Card. No PCM during sequences using Magic Sys.

Snatcher : The 'fight freeze' is gone ^o^ The next sequence using a CD Track is totally out of synch though (System Card). Some voices are missing (Magic Sys).

Ranma 1/2 3 : Very slight synchro problem during CD sequences when using Magic Sys.

3x3 Eyes : no PSG musics (Magic Sys). The game is arcade card compatable, but neither the magic nor the system sys takes advantage of it.

Overall, there has been an amazing improvement in compatibility with games using PCM voices and System Card in this new beta David, congrats =)
Danjuro

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2002 5:43 pm    Post subject: Un petit oubli Reply with quote

Top wo nerae ! Gunbuster Vol.2 : absence totale de son durant le jeu en utilisant le Magic Sys

Oups, v'la que je tape en francais...
FagEmul

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2002 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

je pense pas avoir ce jeu la, sinon j'aurais testé Laughing
Danjuro

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2002 12:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tu peux t'estimer bienheureux, ce jeu est une véritable trahison de l'oeuvre originelle.

Ne pas me demander pourquoi je l'ai gardé, qu'on me laisse vivre avec mes contradictions !
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MagicEngine Forum Index -> Bug/Problem Reports All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: