MagicEngine
Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Japanese English 

Resolutions

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MagicEngine Forum Index -> Bug/Problem Reports
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Keith Courage
Visitor
Visitor

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2002 7:10 pm    Post subject: Resolutions Reply with quote

Taking Ys I & II for example, how do I get ME to display fully (stretch) without the smaller cinema displays going fullscreen? I just want them to stay in proper proportion to a Duo's display (e.g. when Adol is in boat, graphic is smaller than fullscreen).

Any help is appreciated!
dmichel
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2002 11:19 pm    Post subject: Re: Resolutions Reply with quote

This is a bug in MagicEngine, when the fullscreen option is enabled the screen will always be fully stretched, screen ratio is not preserved, wait for version 1.0, I have fixed the problem in this version. Smile
Keith Courage
Visitor
Visitor

PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2002 12:15 pm    Post subject: Thanks! Reply with quote

I know these questions are probably answered elsewhere on the site, but www.ME.com runs REALLY slow on my 56k connection Rolling Eyes

I have ME set at my desktop resolution now (1024x768)...it's like playing Duo on TV now! Thanks for your, help, DM.
AlexisMachine

PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2002 1:38 pm    Post subject: Re: Resolutions Reply with quote

dmichel wrote:
This is a bug in MagicEngine, when the fullscreen option is enabled the screen will always be fully stretched, screen ratio is not preserved, wait for version 1.0, I have fixed the problem in this version. Smile

Speaking of which, when can we expect a 1.0 release? And will the CD audio problem be fixed?
dmichel
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2002 11:33 pm    Post subject: Re: Resolutions Reply with quote

No idea when version 1.0 will be ready, I still have a lot of work to do, and I'm also working on the secret emulator, v1.0 should be ready early next year but I don't know when yet.

About the CD audio problem, the new version will support digital CD audio, that should fix a lot of problems. Smile
dmichel
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2002 11:36 pm    Post subject: Re: Thanks! Reply with quote

Keith Courage wrote:
I know these questions are probably answered elsewhere on the site, but www.ME.com runs REALLY slow on my 56k connection Rolling Eyes

I have a 56k too, the site speed is ok for me. Is everything slow or just some pages?
AlexisMachine

PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2002 3:44 am    Post subject: Re: Resolutions Reply with quote

dmichel wrote:
No idea when version 1.0 will be ready, I still have a lot of work to do, and I'm also working on the secret emulator, v1.0 should be ready early next year but I don't know when yet.

Sweet. Take your time, I'm in no rush.

Um...secret emulator? Did I miss something? Shocked

dmichel wrote:
About the CD audio problem, the new version will support digital CD audio, that should fix a lot of problems. Smile

OH YES ROCK AND ROLL Very Happy
Kaminari
Elder
Elder

PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2002 3:59 am    Post subject: Re: Resolutions Reply with quote

AlexisMachine wrote:
Um...secret emulator? Did I miss something?

Yes... the home page Wink
dmichel
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2002 4:19 am    Post subject: Re: Resolutions Reply with quote

AlexisMachine wrote:
Um...secret emulator? Did I miss something? Shocked

Hahaha, yes, click on the 'news' icon on the left. Razz
AlexisMachine

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2002 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I found it. I have absolutely no idea what it is, though. Shame, too, 'cause I wanted to enter the contest. I love free stuff. Very Happy
Jabberwok
Elder
Elder

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2002 6:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Me, I didn't enter. Not that I don't like free stuff. Not that I don't respect David's work : he's a great coder. I didn't enter ( and didn't planed to ) simply because of two things :

1 : I never got the console,
2 : I don't have any cd's for it.

Add the fact that since I have respect for David's work I decided to forfit my entry & leave the chance I may have had to someone who may need it. Besides, if I ever get my grubby little hands on cd's that I may ( unlikely, I don't speak Japanese ) want to play, I will simply register. Not because I like trowing my money away. Not because I am sucking up to David. No. Simply because it makes perfect sense : To support a talented individual. You guys remember bleem!, the corporate trash? How many of you actually bought the cd? me, I didn't. I chose ePSXe. Not because it's free. Not because I hated the bleem! guys. No. Simply because I prefer giving time, money & effort to the little guy rather than the mega-corporation...
FagEmul

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2002 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A lot of web site have some iso/mp3 fot cd game.

not difficult to find.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MagicEngine Forum Index -> Bug/Problem Reports All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: