MagicEngine
Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Japanese English 

Aldynes: defeating "final" boss?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
stevek666
Elder
Elder

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2002 10:01 pm    Post subject: Aldynes: defeating "final" boss? Reply with quote

hi,

i'm a newcomer to the forums, but an old-skool turbo player. before ME, i could only dream of playing aldynes and granzort...but i am thoroughly frustrated with both of these games...

1. any hints on how to beat the "final" boss in aldynes (i'm not even sure if it is the final boss--it's the part where "homing missle" lightening bolts follow you as you shoot a stationary metal orb)? i dodge and dodge, but i don't think i am hitting anything...

2. granzort--i haven't played this game for months, but i'm just curious--how do folks feel about it? is it worth going back and trying to finish it? (i gave up after a few stages)

thanks,

steve
jammaniaclord
Elder
Elder

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2002 1:25 am    Post subject: he's a bitch!...... Reply with quote

good luck buddy.i have gotten there so many times and tried everything,even using a turbo stick with the slomo feature,but i can't remember if that worked on the supergrafx(which is where i played it years ago.i have it now on magic engine but it was so hard i never went back to it yet.)those bendy lasers are such a pain in the ass!!!!!!!!!!great game though up until that point.as far as gran zort,that game is too hard for its own good.i played sooooooooooo many times,and it never got any easier,even when you learned patterns.i literally had to creep through as far as i got,literally,i had to inch my way slowly so i wouldn't get hit by a million things that were totally unavoidable,which made for a slow playing game.i beat ghouls and ghosts before i knew about the cheats,never beat battle ace,another hard game,beat 1941(you didn't even have to shoot the bosses.if you just dodged the enemys fire,after a while he would eventually leave the screen!well good luck again beating aldynes.if you do at least tape the ending so you can prove it to people and for yourself so you don't have to suffer again.
DragonAE86
Visitor
Visitor

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

...and many moons later the answer Shocked Laughing

You need the bouncy laser to kill the final boss Smile it's the white pod power up.

Oh and use these codes, but avoid the backgrounds as some will kill you, including those weird rings on stage 3.

Aldynes (J) (SGX)
=================
INFINITE LIVES
F82222:2

INFINITE HELPERS
F83068:4

INVINCIBILITY
F827E0:1
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MagicEngine Forum Index -> General All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: