MagicEngine
Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Japanese English 

Cheat Engine Needs More Features

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Heretic
Visitor
Visitor

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:19 pm    Post subject: Cheat Engine Needs More Features Reply with quote

I've been trying for a long time to find some cheats in Military Madness, but there seems to be too many limitations that I am running into finding these cheats, specifically, with the cheat engine itself. I've tried other emulators, but the rest of them flat out suck.

Personally, I think it would be extremely useful to be able to see the addresses and values simultaneously. Also what is making finding cheats a pain in the ass for this game is the inability to search for comparator values after entering a numeric value. This game has been kicking my ass for years and I've never been able to beat it.

Side Note: Im also wondering exactly how the Comparator Cheat Search works, does it compare it to the Original Value, or the Last Searched Value? A little detail would be helpful here.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MagicEngine Forum Index -> Cheats All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: