MagicEngine
Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Japanese English 

looking for bin/cue of "art of fighting"........

View previous topic :: View next topic  
jammaniaclord
Elder
Elder

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2002 8:37 am    Post subject: looking for bin/cue of "art of fighting"........ Reply with quote

does anyone have this game to dl from easily?i used to love this game on neo geo!would love to play it on the duo though.please let me know ok.thank you!
Jabberwok
Elder
Elder

PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2002 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Try www.rigg.info
jammaniaclord
Elder
Elder

PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2002 7:14 pm    Post subject: message to jabberwok......... Reply with quote

is your screen name from that british film "jabberwokkie"?from the guy wo directed all the monty python episodes and movies?i saw that movie not too long ago for the first time,and then remembered your screen name was by the same as the movie.just wondering.
Jabberwok
Elder
Elder

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2002 1:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nah, it's from American McGee's Alice. I took it from the "Jabberwock's eye staff", an item from the game... It's one of those linear games I cannot get tired of btw... Wink

Maybe we should ask American if he likes Monty Pythons...
Specineff
Elder
Elder

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2002 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought it came from a crossover between a Hanna-Barbera cartoon and Return of the Jedi. Razz
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MagicEngine Forum Index -> General All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: