MagicEngine
Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Japanese English 

Request - Prince of Persia cheats

View previous topic :: View next topic  
skwatta

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:40 pm    Post subject: Request - Prince of Persia cheats Reply with quote

I have not been able to find the value pertaining to your "Health bar" so to speak.
You have three vials of health so naturally you would think the number 3 is right.
Not so. I've only been able to screw up the game's graphics with that number.
I also tried the other way around as if three full vials meant "0" as a number, not so. also, it's not like the last vial is 0 in code because full health isn't 2 either.
I'm out of ideas. Any help?

Thanks!
bshi02
Visitor
Visitor

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In your case,you must make use of unknown search in ME cheat engine.
First,Open cheat engine window then click "Begin search" button on next to Value without entering any value.
when Prince damaged by sword attack click "-" or "<>" button
On the right side of cheat engine windows,there is 4 square button of "+""-"=""<>"
"+" means increased value, "-" is decreased value and "<>" is any difference between before and after state.= means equal each state.
If prince be killed,click loadstate to revive prince or restart stage by pressing start button. then click "<>" or "+" button.
and repeat this process until any address appears on result tab.
You can narrow down results and You would found out what prince's cheat code address is.
I'm sorry for my weird English which may bother you to understand my guide, and For your information cheat code for prince health is

F82736:any value-current health.
F82738:any value -maximum health.
skwatta

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello, Sir!

No worries with the English, Your message is received loud and clear!
Thank you so much for telling me about this feature of the cheat engine, I had no idea what those buttons were for! Smile
Thanks also for taking the time to actually find the codes. They will be a big help!

Thanks very much! Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MagicEngine Forum Index -> Cheats All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: