MagicEngine
Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Japanese English 

YS IV sound problem

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MagicEngine Forum Index -> Bug/Problem Reports
View previous topic :: View next topic  
YS45
Visitor
Visitor

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2003 7:14 am    Post subject: YS IV sound problem Reply with quote

I have sound problem with the game it play cut scene with all the sound and music but when i start a game there is no more sound until i reach the gale field then it play perfectly then when i reach another area no more sound ! if someone could help me with this ^_^

p.s i have try the system card that come with the emulator and i get no sound AT ALL
Kaminari
Elder
Elder

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2003 7:47 am    Post subject: Re: YS IV sound problem Reply with quote

YS45 wrote:
i have try the system card that come with the emulator and i get no sound AT ALL

Do you mean the built-in Magic System? Or a real System Card ROM? If you mean the latter, well... there's no system card bundled with the emulator. Which Magic Engine version do you use? Get the latest beta from http://magicengine.com/ and give it a spin. You'll also need a Super System Card 3 ROM; the Magic System has some known problems in the sound department.
YS45
Visitor
Visitor

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2003 8:18 am    Post subject: Re: YS IV sound problem Reply with quote

Yes i meant the built in system card but i also have all the system card rom (1-3.0) and i have the latest version.
Kaminari
Elder
Elder

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2003 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What do you mean by sound? Are the CD music, PSG tunes, PCM voices all lacking? The solutions vary depending on the source.
YS45
Visitor
Visitor

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2003 11:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

By no sound i mean nothing at all no music,no voices,no sound effect.
Kaminari
Elder
Elder

PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2003 2:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now that's odd. I never saw such behaviour on my system. Do you have an original game or a burnt copy? Sorry, I can't see what's wrong here...
YS45
Visitor
Visitor

PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2003 3:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I own a original copy but i have tried the game on yame
and the game run fine with little sound glitch maybe the game is not fully supported by ME ?
Sardius
Visitor
Visitor

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2003 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Exact same problem here. With Ys Book 1&2... But I only have the demo and only access to MagicCard 1-3... I don't have the system cards or know where to find them.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MagicEngine Forum Index -> Bug/Problem Reports All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: