MagicEngine
Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Japanese English 

PCEngine CD-Rom laser guide gear

View previous topic :: View next topic  
EgillSkallagrimsson
Visitor
Visitor

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:26 pm    Post subject: PCEngine CD-Rom laser guide gear Reply with quote

If anyone has the middle gear that they'd like to sell please pm me. Mine finally disintegrated. Crying or Very sad
duke4711
Regular
Regular

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mine died on me a long time ago. That's why I've been using Magic Engine ever since. It isn't the same as playing on an actual PC Engine/Turbo Duo, but at least you could still play the games. The High-res filtering is pretty cool too. As far as getting a damaged unit repaired, I don't think there is still a place around that repairs old PC Engine hardware since Turbo Zone Direct closed down. You might try auction sites like eBay or iOffer for a replacement. People are always listing them, with any luck you'll be able to find one in moderately good condition. The reason why I started using Magic Engine is because I found it more economical to pay $16 for full use of the emulator rather than $100 or possibly a lot more for a 15-20 year-old game system that could break down again at any moment.
bernielindell
Regular
Regular

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

These guys can refurbish your unit. http://osgservice.ca/

The site has a new face, and does not have the Turbo listed, but they do service them. Contact info is on the site. I have dealt with them personally.
duke4711
Regular
Regular

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bernielindell wrote:
These guys can refurbish your unit. http://osgservice.ca/

This looks like a great site. I like the fact that they can repair PlayStation systems. My PS2 HAS been starting to act up a little. This is great because it gives us PlayStation owners another option rather than Sony. A buddy of mine sent his PS3 to Sony for a repair, and they sent him back some refurbished piece of garbage that sounds like a radial arm saw when you turn it on. He's been arguing with them for more than a month now because he wants the same system back that he sent them to be repaired.
raniadoll
Visitor
Visitor

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 11:14 am    Post subject: hi Reply with quote

Hey guys n gals. I have a lightly used PC-FX for sale, box and manual included. I also have the game Battle Heat, complete with manual. I have an idea what I would like for it, and will most likely be accepting paypal for payment. If anyone is interested post here or PM me.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MagicEngine Forum Index -> General All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: