MagicEngine
Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Japanese English 

Adventure Island Help!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
super_play@hotmail.com
Visitor
Visitor

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2003 8:31 pm    Post subject: Adventure Island Help! Reply with quote

I have recently been playing Adventure Island Recently but two things have my stumped!

I have the hu card for the game but my PCE is bust so I can not test to see if it is an emu issue.

1) I go to the shop at the start of the second stage (After the first part of the castle explodes - Still Dragon!) and with colleted gold buy better Sword, Armour etc.

I then continue and say collect another 1000 gold and attempt to buy something from any shop all the items are in blue "?" and on the lower left it states somthing like "300 Gold" and will not let me purchse even though I have say "1000 Gold"

Does this just mean I already have the item????

2) I am also Stuck!

I seem to have covered evey inch of the level but can not get off. The only two paths out seem to be bloked by stone "One under Water" and the other "under the bridge on the main screen"

When I am small!

Ther is also a monster behind a set of stones, All the way left from on the main screen, thouygh the forest etc on the last bit that teleports you back to the start point.

Its driving me mad!!! At this rate I may have to do some math for a rest!

Ta

Super Play
Jabberwok
Elder
Elder

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2003 1:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's because wearing new gear often changes the total charisma points ( CP : ** ). Try wearing different gear to get a better charisma total. There are a few armors & swords that have better charisma than others, experiment. Also make sure to get every stones you get by.

About being stuck, you mean when you're a mouse?
super_play@hotmail.com
Visitor
Visitor

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2003 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep it is when I am the mouse.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MagicEngine Forum Index -> General All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: