MagicEngine
Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Japanese English 

Gate of Thunder 3 in 1 sound error

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MagicEngine Forum Index -> Bug/Problem Reports
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Arjak
Visitor
Visitor

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 10:54 pm    Post subject: Gate of Thunder 3 in 1 sound error Reply with quote

I recently bought Gate of Thunder 3 in 1 online and when I play it in Magic Engine and pick Gate of Thunder from the menu and the "camera" goes through the Gate logo, the "zoom" sound never stops, and I continue to hear the high pitched hum of the sound effect. It never stops, even when I call up the main menu and resume the game. I've tried different system card options, and I still get the same problem. Has anyone else seen this? Is there a fix available?
Kaminari
Elder
Elder

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 12:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can't confirm it for sure, but I think its a bug in ME. I seem to remember you can stop the humming sound by skipping the zoom animation (with Run button).
nodtveidt
Elder
Elder

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 4:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's been a problem for a long time now, and yes, it's definitely an emulation problem. A lot of people have reported it though, so I imagine it's gonna be fixed for the next version...I hope. Smile
Diablo2Cain
Regular
Regular

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any news on a fix?
skwatta

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 2:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The only way I have ever gotten around this sound error is by quickly pressing the start button (once) just after Zonk (Bonk on the 4in1 disc) dramatically chants the name of the game game you chose.
By doing this, you will stop M.E. from attempting to play this bugged sound effect when the screen zooms in on the game's splash screen (You will skip that effect entirely) and you won't miss out on the Intro video or anything.

Hope this helps!

Thanks.
zetasj55
Visitor
Visitor

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 6:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A lot of people have reported it though, so I imagine it's gonna be fixed for the next version...I hope. Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MagicEngine Forum Index -> Bug/Problem Reports All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: