MagicEngine
Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Japanese English 

Ys 4 remake.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
GeniusLoci
Visitor
Visitor

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 4:00 am    Post subject: Ys 4 remake. Reply with quote

Has anyone here played the Ys 4 remake for the Playstation Vita?
I know for the fact that it doesn't have the prologue section that Dawn of Ys does, but how does it stack up to the PC Engine version?
NightWolve
Elder
Elder

PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 5:01 pm    Post subject: My Boycott of XSeed Games... Reply with quote

XSEED Games is a criminal company that cheated me and with great difficultly I forced myself into boycotting all their products... I'm also gonna have to take direct hostile action against them I'm afraid. I'm not gonna let them get away with it, at least in the court of public opinion.

Anyhow, I did see a review by a PCEngineFX friend/member and he seemed to indicate that he preferred our fan-translated PC Engine version over it.

Last edited by NightWolve on Thu May 15, 2014 7:31 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
RegalSin

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 11:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Nightwolf, how Xseed did you off?

Yeah I saw the demo. It looks like a brand new game, rather then a Remake.
I don't know if it has the same title.

Mostly it might the be the SNES game that is getting a remake, because they keep saying the PCE IV game is really not Canon, since it was done with Hudson, or something like that.

For me PCE IV is the final Y's game, with the super happy ending, for the original fans. IV for the SNES has most of those things, that were shown. I say it is the SNES game, otherwise it is a lame remake. I saw some of the characters, animations, they do not match the PCE IV game.

It is for the children, not for us anymore. Just do not buy it.
NightWolve
Elder
Elder

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:21 am    Post subject: My Boycott of XSeed Games... Reply with quote

RegalSin wrote:
Hey Nightwolf, how did Xseed rip you off?

It's "NightWolve," spelled just as you see it. If I wanted to use "Nightwolf," then that's how I would spell it. Do you like changing "Wolverine" to "Wolferine" ?? I would guess not. Anyway, you sent me a PM of this question regarding XSEED. Well, if you actually care, and I doubt that you do, you can start reading about it here:

http://www.ysutopia.net/forums/index.php?topic=419.msg3828#msg3828

That's kind of where I first started to finally go public with my grievances with the company. There is A LOT to read, so if you're not up for it, you'll never understand it in full...

My response to my main translator (Jeff "DeuceBag" Nussbaum) which is shorter also helps in understanding it:

http://www.ysutopia.net/forums/index.php?topic=424

I also added a Facebook page, but that has a long way to go as far as content:

https://www.facebook.com/boycottxseed

Summary: Thomas Lipschultz (AKA "WyrdWad") was hired by XSEED Games in April 2010. This was a translator I once worked with, but we got into a feud which he took public. He kept wanting to fight with me publicly. So basically, this was a guy that hated me, there was bad blood between us, etc... You get the idea. OK, he gets hired by XSEED, tells his boss, Ken Berry (XSEED's Director of Publishing) about our fan translations and convinces him to use them, but he presents me as "radioactive" or a "monster" and so they acquire the translations just from my main translating partner, Jeff "Deuce" Nussbaum who agreed to do it in secret and without my inclusion!! This transfer of the scripts happens in May 2010 or earlier starting with Felghana.... Jeff gets paid 100%, is credited 100% in the official releases, for labor that he wasn't 100% responsible for, and decides to play stupid with me for 3 years after the fact, keeping silent, never explaining himself to me, let alone apologizing for his criminality... We knew each other for 8 years prior to this, and had worked together for 5, but he decided he could just step on me and not look back, etc. The translations were the product of a joint working venture between myself and Deuce/Jeff, but because the software that I gave to Jeff to start the translation work gets to remain on his computer and because he thinks he "owns" the English results, plus XSEED was hellbent on cheating me, there was nothing I could do. They're all in other states, and they did the initial deal with Felghana in total secret. It was all finished by the time I learned anything which was 2 weeks after Jeff went public about it...

In short, this is a two-bit criminal company that took fan translation work and was willing to pit one partner of a fan team against another, for mainly PR reasons (as Lipschultz would claim) but probably also cause it's simply cheaper to only have to pay one person, instead of two. Pretending that my work hours didn't matter and that Jeff/Deuce was the only party that needed to be contacted was a matter of preference. Lipschultz brought his hate for me to XSEED and that ultimately affected how business was conducted in the acquisition of the fan translated scripts...

Anyway, you can read around my website for the rest and probe further if you really care.

Last edited by NightWolve on Thu May 15, 2014 7:31 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
RegalSin

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, you do come off as an nutcase, who is angry, in the court room.

1. Did you have an agreement between you and him. Like something signed, or maybe even dated emails, recordings of telephone calls, that were saved. I do not know the rules on emails, but many people have been doing this sorta, thing.

I don't know about data requests, from an email, company. If the government can do it, why can't you do it too? Pay etc company,

2. Your basically requesting an after taxes payment, from your "partner". If that was the case. I will admit, I have known people in real life, you have wronged me, I mean we got along, talked about videogames, but he passed me off as an fool, and stuff like that. Then again the guy was a bum, who was thrown out of his home.

3. You can show the court, that specializes in electronic data cases. If you have never given him a un compiled ( pre-compiled, you know that CPU majargin talk ), source code, and only the program itself. You could ask him to show you a compile of the same exact program?

If the person, did not translate, a couple of text, you could also show, they do not know how to translate. Meaning to go into the court room, with an translator ( that you do not know, and for some reason is trusted by the courts ), and be given an X amount of text, to be translated, in the courtroom, in comparison to him.

Showing off your unquestionable ability to translate, as well as the original source code for your translation helper program?

You could also complain directly to Falcom themselves, and explain the problem coherently, in their given language, or whoever you would talk to about international matters. Basically you are making the argument, that
you and this person, was working together to translate, text, and you even provided programming support. The agreement, was to receive partial payment for the translation, and be mentioned in the credits.

You did what XSEED job was suppose to do with translation. Not including the packaging design. In game font, and redesign of the logo, etc. Then all of that localization, censoring mumbo jumbo.

That is my opinion this subject.
..........................................................................................

Sad.....I actually forgot about you? Werent' you that guy who kept rambling about Manbearpig being more evilier then Zombie Cow Nazi's. ohhh righhtt you were that guy......................
NightWolve
Elder
Elder

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 6:37 am    Post subject: My Boycott of XSeed Games... Reply with quote

RegalSin wrote:
Well, you do come off as an nutcase, who is angry, in the court room.

This coming from the pedophile racist defender who claimed the police had raided your home and taken your computers because you kept "downloading and downloading and downloading" only for you to then just delete the whole post and pretend it never happened ?? Mr. "I'm banned everywhere and am proud of it!" Heh.

I am angry as most certainly ANYBODY would be in the situation, but why is that wrong ? However, there's NOTHING "nutty" about what I have to say about it. XSEED defenders and my everlasting, hate-mongering trolls claim "nutty" or "crazy" simply to prevent others from even bothering to rationally address my claims. Saying, "Hey, don't listen to him, he's nuts!" is simply a tool to influence the public into quickly dismissing the issue without bothering to thoughtfully examine/debate it.

Quote:
1. Did you have an agreement between you and him. Like something signed, or maybe even dated emails, recordings of telephone calls, that were saved. I do not know the rules on emails, but many people have been doing this sorta, thing.

I don't know about data requests, from an email, company. If the government can do it, why can't you do it too? Pay etc company,

2. Your basically requesting an after taxes payment, from your "partner". If that was the case. I will admit, I have known people in real life, you have wronged me, I mean we got along, talked about videogames, but he passed me off as an fool, and stuff like that. Then again the guy was a bum, who was thrown out of his home.

3. You can show the court, that specializes in electronic data cases. If you have never given him a un compiled ( pre-compiled, you know that CPU majargin talk ), source code, and only the program itself. You could ask him to show you a compile of the same exact program?

If the person, did not translate, a couple of text, you could also show, they do not know how to translate. Meaning to go into the court room, with an translator ( that you do not know, and for some reason is trusted by the courts ), and be given an X amount of text, to be translated, in the courtroom, in comparison to him.

Showing off your unquestionable ability to translate, as well as the original source code for your translation helper program?

You could also complain directly to Falcom themselves, and explain the problem coherently, in their given language, or whoever you would talk to about international matters. Basically you are making the argument, that
you and this person, was working together to translate, text, and you even provided programming support. The agreement, was to receive partial payment for the translation, and be mentioned in the credits.

You did what XSEED job was suppose to do with translation. Not including the packaging design. In game font, and redesign of the logo, etc. Then all of that localization, censoring mumbo jumbo.

That is my opinion this subject.

You don't really give a shit, and there are too many mistaken assumptions in your post to correct, so what's the point ? BTW, you're not that "Poorlone Somecowboy" guy that Liked my Boycott XSEED FB page recently, are ya ?? That'd be something...

Anyway, I already looked into my options, but nice of you to have offered your "opinion on the subject." You have to go to the county where the target lives if you wanna file a small claims lawsuit. That means I'd have to go to Torrance, California for XSEED, and Columbia, South Carolina for Jeff Nussbaum (the translator). Alternatively, I could hire a lawyer *remotely* to file the paperwork for me from my state. However, you'll STILL have to travel there if you succeed in getting a court date, and you will NOT get to use a lawyer in the courtroom, it'd be a Judge Judy type of situation. If the claim of damages was over say $7,500, then you'd get to use a lawyer - this depends on the state though, what is or is NOT considered "small claims." In SC, it's under $7,500, and I'm sure Mr. Nussbaum was paid less than that for all the scripts total, so yeah, it's "small claims."

As it stands right now, I'm choosing the easiest option at the moment which is to publicly call for a boycott, expose the story of what happened, how they conducted "business" in terms of acquiring the translated scripts in question, etc. The goal is for maximum embarrassment, hurting them PR-wise, which is something that I can do for free.

If I had deep pockets, that is, plenty of money to expend in this endeavor, I ALREADY would've filed the lawsuits and fought the bastards to hell and back... Win or lose, I don't care, as long as they faced some form of justice, being made miserable and having to answer a court summons every now and then, etc. But, the reality is, I'm not in a financial position to do this... There is a "will power" factor to this as well.

RegalSin wrote:
Sad.....I actually forgot about you? Werent' you that guy who kept rambling about Manbearpig being more evilier then Zombie Cow Nazi's. ohhh righhtt you were that guy......................

SAY WHAT ?? And you imply I'm the nutcase... You know, for a few paragraphs there, you were almost coherent, but then you went back to your usual self... Figures.

Last edited by NightWolve on Thu May 15, 2014 7:30 am; edited 1 time in total
RegalSin

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I do not use facebook, so I can't vote, their. In fact I am not even allowed to use facebook, under the law, and I will never will, nore will I use a twitter, flicker, instagram, myspace or anything like that. You want support from those people, you have to think about the Y's fanbase where your translation is being used, and who is it respected by. Youtube is your best bet.

Why not talk about it, to some comic book/manga forum, where people are popular about Y's. Why not walk up to store owners, or send a news letter out ( if that is still legal ) about the whole situation.

It just seems that your bad mouthing them, for rubbish somebody printed on the internet. We still have laws of freedom of speech, and that is even protected, and override, when you join a persons club/forum. So you can't waltz into a persons website, or web server, and make claims about rubbish they talk about. In fact when a person signs a wireless phone contract, or even a place like facebook, they sign away their rights. Like driver license. For a long period internet privacy for computers was way higher, then smart phones. Also this a game community, of people who talk to have fun, innocent fun, that is harmless to anybody, and everybody.

If you were to link to an online petition, and even make the entire post in Japanese ( since you obviously arguing that your ability to translate, is being abuse, or something along those lines ), maybe you could link to a gamer website, where falcom fans, who are devoted to respect, of a persons, trade. Maybe even post on a Japanese petition webpage. So somebody could start whaling to falcom directly, not to do business with Xseed.

Again, do you have any proof, that would be compensated, anything like an exchange of email, messages? Something that is recorded, on an higher end vendor. Phone calls, or even a digital signature. I know, I hate it, I am working on an art project, I don't even know if I am going to get paid. I am killing myself, over the idea.

Your going to go into an hearing, where both parties will automatically, have evidence of exchange and honestly under law, make light of the subject? Were is the actual agreement.

You have some sorta of exchange of communications? Anything at all?

Hi talking about private areas, and posting pictures for fun, has nothing to do with your argument. You can say anything you want to say, but unless you have the actual product or proof, then what?

1. Go research court cases. They have many of them online. You could use search terms.

2. Go research law by state, by state, including the federal law ( meaning all states )

3. How much did he get for the translation?

4. Ask another person in the same business? What would they do, and what did they do.

5. Learn the law, so you can represent yourself. I know it is hard and annoying, to do, but if it means so much for you. Remember the banning of beer, and segregation?

6. Finally with all of that under your belt, look at what you need?

............................................................................................

In my opinion, the most cheapest thing you could do, is go on youtube, and coherently talk, with a blank background, and tell people about your story.
put something like XSeed never paid for my translation, or X_name, lied to me about my fair share in the translation work. Show how the person is unable to do the translation work. Show how much of the translation work you did. Is Xseed using your programming tools.

You could even make a video with a bunch of angry Falcom fans, who decide to resend their products back to falcom, or even get a shining force thing going together.

Then go to kiddy websites, where "real game people" are, and explain in a positive manor. Even go on to private websites, like this one, and tell your story coherently, peacefully, without talking about "internet gibble gobble".
Even go to other fan translation, websites, where translators gather, and explain your story.

Maybe even find a translation group, of REAL PROFESSIONAL translators, who does that evil localization/censoring stuff.

.................................................................................................

You could try television, radio, walking outside or inside E3 with a sign, shirt, or a Tee-shirt. Your local representative of state?
................................................................................................

Again I wouldn't bash their privacy,hoping for a witch hunt. I mean next your going to be saying, "he is a worlock, they are demons, witch, witch" or something along those lines" Have a bunch people angry for nothing at all.
NightWolve
Elder
Elder

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 12:12 am    Post subject: My Boycott of XSeed Games... Reply with quote

Huh, interesting. There is some intelligence in there after all, behind your strange and cryptic writing style... Dunno why you're interested in my situation though after our butting heads over at PCEFX and your subsequent banning. You're a racist defender and some kind of pedophile, I don't like you... I don't care to be lectured about manners from the likes of you.

RegalSin wrote:
In my opinion, the most cheapest thing you could do, is go on youtube, and coherently talk, with a blank background, and tell people about your story.

Yeah, that's been my thinking too, it's just much harder to produce a video that I can be satisfied with than I thought. You do have a functional brain after all! Suffice to say, I have to learn video editing and you really need to write a competent script to tell your story, otherwise, you ramble on, go on tangents, lose focus, etc. It's actually very hard to produce a video that'll hold a viewer's interest for enough time beyond a few minutes... I tried about 30 times for the first needed video, I failed, wasn't happy with any of them, then got more dispirited, demoralized, and gave up ever since, but still promising myself that I would one day do it, no matter what! I needed distractions, and I put the idea off to the side, but it has always remained on my 'To Do' list.

On the last phone conversation with Ken Berry of XSEED Games, which was on 5/11/2012, he decided he was going to take the position that they did nothing wrong, so too bad, and I said to him that I would make a video demonstrating all my translation software, the whole translation process, to give him a better picture of the whole situation, etc. He did say he would look at it if I emailed it to him, but I could tell that his mind was made up. Thomas Lipschultz and even my old criminal translating partner had pushed back with their bullshit.

He specifically told me Jeff was "adamant" that "my work" wasn't used, which is basically a disingenuous strategy of trying to restrict the meaning of "work" to typing... I am well aware that since they secretly contacted just him, they took the worst version of the scripts, the rough draft ones, before I did any editing on the English text, fixing spelling or context errors, many times with Jeff, etc. They think that I and the public are stupid and that by having eliminated editing labor, they effectively separated "work" between me and Jeff... Lipschultz has continuously promoted this defense, that is to say, because they made sure not to contact me, and take the edited copies of the scripts on my computer, they cheated me "fair and square..." But you don't get to self-servingly define "work" however the hell that you want!

My work hours on internal translation software (and hence IP), technical ideas, extracting the Japanese text, assembling it together, converting it, preparing it for translation, those works hours were done as a fan for free, but since the end results were later ported for commercial purposes by a commercial entity, MY work hours become billable, just as much as the criminal's Jeff did! And we know Lipschultz hated me, and I now know he told his company everything negative about me that he could, about the leak of the Felghana patch and surrounding drama, about the drama that he caused with the Ys Origin project, in addition to sending them to my website, to make sure they'd see a photo of my middle finger, while doing no negative presentation of Jeff Nussbaum whatsoever such as his cock-flashing activities on the NeoGeo forums. These a$$holes are well aware of how contract labor works, for whatever purposes, you get charged by the hour, or a flat fee for the whole job!

Nobody would deny it generally takes multiple people to create a videogame from scratch, and nobody would deny it generally takes multiple people to localize an already existing videogame to another language, but if I, NightWolve, was apart of such projects somehow, Thomas Lipschultz would twist himself into some kind of pretzel to find a way to justify pretending my work hours somehow don't matter and need not be addressed. Such was his personal hatred for me, and he got EXACTLY what he wanted in the end! He helped destroy ANY kind of relationship/friendship that was ever there with Jeff, knowingly pitting him against me, had a big ole smile on his disgusting face for a while, and he thought I would probably just go away quietly, suck it, basically. This was his response, really, at the end of the day (Thomas Lipschultz = WyrdWad, now an XSEED employee):

So yeah, XSEED Games knew all about me, based on the internal (and totally unknown to me at the time) presentation that Lipschultz provided to his bosses, and they acted accordingly: How can we acquire the scripts from one guy (Jeff) and exclude the other guy (NightWolve), pretend he doesn't matter and need not be included in such deals ?? Jeff conspired together and made it happen, rather than say, no, I worked with NightWolve across 5 years, I wouldn't have ANYTHING in my hands to profit from were it not for him, he should be included in this deal, it wouldn't be right, let alone fair to just ignore him!!!! Instead, he just never directly spoke to me again for 3 years... That's how this callous criminal cunt played it! I was a f--king fool to have EVER thought for a second that this bastard would've stood up for me! I still dunno how the hell I ever called him a "friend" when he could just step on me like that after knowing him for about 8 years... I still am taken aback by it all... I just have to conclude he never actually ever considered me a "friend" per se all along from his viewpoint, and how he saw me... He forced himself to deal with me, played nice for as long as he had to, because of our mutual love of the Ys series and given that I was responsible for getting Ys fan translation projects off the ground.

Anyway, it's all about time and will power. I will get that video and others made eventually, and instead of originally going directly to Ken Berry, it will simply be public. That's one of my goals in this. I also have another stunt that I thought of, but all in good time.

Last edited by NightWolve on Thu May 15, 2014 7:30 am; edited 3 times in total
RegalSin

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 4:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I try to be nice, and you only verbal abuse me. Here is the thing, knowing your going to have to climb up that mountain, in order to get a point across, that might yeild next to nothing, is more then enough, I need to move on to the next day.

I am interested, because I believe the PCE is the last stop for Y's, not including new games. Remember me on the Y's forum, and how I kinda dissed the entire post PCE engine games, starting with the SNES Y's 4. That is why I care. I really enjoy PCE.

To make a good video, just set up a camera, with a bland background, PHD, paintings, etc. Whatever. Explain coherently, as much as you can without saying something that makes you look bad.

You do not even have to show your face, you could just show pictures or gameplay footage of the translation.

Show footage of you at work, and even calculate what you did. Show your workstation, etc. What you had to do, and what part of the translation you did.

Even show you doing some coding that you did, by showing off your coding ability, not the actual code, but show that you can make code, and so forth.
Since for some reason, that was important, for this project you worked on???

Even go into detail, of what a translator in a game company, or translation services, would make, or what the person at Xseed made or is making, or their position.

Even show the fact, you was not mentioned in the credts at all.

For example, just tell people who you are, what you did for the game community, your sacrifices, and what you could have been doing all of that time. Show how you was wrongfully robbed, by your partner and never granted anything at all. Then politely, tell people, "I hope you enjoy my work on the translation of Y's"

Keep in mind do not say anything that makes them look like it was okay. Like I wouldn't mention, about how you agreed to not including your edits, because you make it sound like the edits were included, on Jeff side of the table.

You could even compalin to better business bureau for anybody sake, if that matters.

Because everything I post on this forum, everybody can read it. Did you record that phone call? Did you save that email message?

Is Ken Berry going to stop all the presses, at Xseed, and tell them to include an homage to you? Is he going to write you a check for a translation.
So far you sound like you made no verbal agreement of any sort, that is recorded in any way at all.

Like if I came to your house, fixed something up for you, then you decide not to pay me. Of course what the hell I was doing their to begin with. I will always have the receipt/invoice. You need to have an agreement, or some kind. That is why internet sucks, when you have nothing to show, that your working on something.

Whats is the difference? A translation is a translation.

Why does he hate you? I don't get that idea? All I see is that your attempting to make a point for a grudge held against you?

In my book a person is my friend, only until they have met my family. Like meeting the folks before getting married. I call them associates rather then friends. The way I see it, is that you are a co-worker to this person, and you just did free-labor, without any positive gain or results. work buddy is not your friend, until they are around you all the time.

You really want to impress your "friend" why not record everything you say to them, and recourse your businesss, and while I am against it, their is always the idea of, going on an hunger strike. If you really mean business, pacifist resistance, is probably the last thing you need to do. You could also civilly assemble in front of their head quarters, and booths. I don't know the law on that, but it is not protesting ( their is a big lawful difference, you can look that up ).

Not eating anything to make a point is something that women rights leaders did before. Womans Rights leaders did it in, when they were in jail?

Go on youtube, and claim you business, and then pacifist resistance .
Just like spider-man you only get one. I would do things, before people stop caring.

Enjoy your climb up Mt. Everest...........
NightWolve
Elder
Elder

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 7:09 am    Post subject: My Boycott of XSeed Games... Reply with quote

Your ideas/points about the video, how to make it, what to present, etc. are all actually very sound... It's just hard work and I've procrastinated on it as it is... I got the same advice from ProfessorProfessorson on PCEngineFX when I told him about what happened with XSEED a while back, and I asked him to put himself in my shoes to tell me what he personally would do if it had happened to him, and how would he bring them all to justice... I know Jeff/DeuceBag would've severely regretted ever f--king him over by now if it had been him, as well as Lipschultz... Professor would've "handled" these criminal a$$holes properly by now...

You're right about the "friend" versus "associate" distinction... However, in 2007 I leaned more towards "friend," we talked a lot more about personal issues, he even had his wife talk to me about funeral planning after my father had died which I appreciated. He got married on 7/7/2007 and I had donated about $550 to him a bit after something I now SEVERELY regret having done given the cruelty and callousness that he was capable of... Well, he's a self-confessed arrogant a$$hole and something I now consider a monster based on everything I've learned since, so I'd say he just "played me" rather well for a time to get what he wanted...

Anyway, that's about it. You got serious points that I've thought about as well, but then you got the useless, silly stuff like some hunger strike protest. Heh-heh. It always was a trip reading your posts, that much was true. This is actually the first time I've seen you interact in a back-forth fashion publicly (for the most part). Well, when you weren't angry anyway, like in those PMs we exchanged.

Last edited by NightWolve on Thu May 15, 2014 8:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
RegalSin

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You give money to somebody, you give money to somebody. Their is no verbal agreement, your not married to the person, and apparently, your not taking any real action.

You call yourself friends, with the person. Why not call his wife up on the "phone" and complain/talk about he betrayed you, and this and that. "I even gave you money when you needed it" or whatever. Things like that. Better yet, you feel that your so friendly with the person, why not drive down, and have a conversation with the person/s. Bring a recorder with you, while your at it.

It is like a parent to a child, but these are people you felt trusted with, and now?

Yeah how about this. you make you video, and I glue it together, and add some background music. Their is also final-cut for the OSX, and other file editors. You could upload it, FTP, and I will go and edit it, and deposit it, back into your FTP.

While I am not going to contemplate on money issues. $500 dollars is not a lot of money, I think a person wouldn't mind giving that back. Then again???

So far it sounds like you got played, and because it is videogames, nobody is taking this seriously. Like oh we don't have a contract with this person.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MagicEngine Forum Index -> General All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: