MagicEngine
Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Japanese English 

Sherlock holmes question

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Adol
Visitor
Visitor

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2003 3:22 am    Post subject: Sherlock holmes question Reply with quote

I'm sorry if this has been addressed. I did even search for this answer before posting but I'm still confiused.

What is the simplest way to set the correct resolution to make this game appear correctly?

The audio and video do not appear to be in sync. Anyway to fix this?

Im using a GeForce4 Ti 4200 by the way....

This is one of the first TurboGrafX games I ever played, so I am anxious to get it working (nostalgia more so than gameplay)

Thanks again.
Kaminari
Elder
Elder

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2003 5:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

It's not possible to set the correct resolution for Sherlock Holmes 1 & 2. These two games use a 512x224 screen mode which isn't supported by Magic Engine for the time being.

Also, the PCM is a known issue. It seems the streaming audio/video stresses the CPU quite a lot at 2x zoom, especially when the TV Mode is activated.

There's nothing much you can do for enjoying the game right now Neutral
Adol
Visitor
Visitor

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2003 3:58 pm    Post subject: Oh well... Reply with quote

I guess I 'll just have to play it on my SegaCD then. Even though this is a superior version by far, I would MUCH rather play it on MagicEngine. Especially since my TurboDuo died.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MagicEngine Forum Index -> General All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: