MagicEngine
Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Japanese English 

Command Line syntax?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jakobud
Visitor
Visitor

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2002 4:53 am    Post subject: Command Line syntax? Reply with quote

For the Windows version, is there some sort of command line syntax you can use to load games from a frontend? I really hope there is. I tried PCE.EXE -? and PCE.EXE -help, but no avail....anyone have any idea?

Jakobud
Ozzy_98

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2002 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I use it on a front end a lot, I*THINK* it's the full pathname of the rom needed. like pce c:\goodpce\b\bonk.zip
I use player up for my main front end, and it works, but I have one minor problem, when runnign it liek this, it doesn;t seem to want to find pce.key
dmichel
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2002 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ozzy_98 wrote:
I use it on a front end a lot, I*THINK* it's the full pathname of the rom needed. like pce c:\goodpce\b\bonk.zip
I use player up for my main front end, and it works, but I have one minor problem, when runnign it liek this, it doesn;t seem to want to find pce.key

With the lastest beta? Some earlier version of MagicEngine had troubles to find the key sometimes, but I thought I had fixed that in beta3/4. Sad

A workaround to this is to tell the front end to set the current directory to MagicEngine directory before to start the emulator.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MagicEngine Forum Index -> General All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: