MagicEngine
Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Japanese English 

About the SSL in the previous registration page.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
lennon1231

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2003 6:45 am    Post subject: About the SSL in the previous registration page. Reply with quote

Sorry I have too many questions(I'm a 'question' boy ~_~),forgive me OK? Embarassed
This time I want to ask whether the SSL function always(100%?) exists with the order page(credit card info page) in the time while you was using the ING's SSL.
I ask this question because I fear my credit card info would leak out if the SSL function did not exist.(I registered on December,2002)
dmichel
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2003 11:29 am    Post subject: Re: About the SSL in the previous registration page. Reply with quote

lennon1231 wrote:
Sorry I have too many questions(I'm a 'question' boy ~_~),forgive me OK? Embarassed

Hehe, no problem. Smile

Quote:
This time I want to ask whether the SSL function always(100%?) exists with the order page(credit card info page) in the time while you was using the ING's SSL.
I ask this question because I fear my credit card info would leak out if the SSL function did not exist.(I registered on December,2002)

No, don't worry about that, the payment page is 100% secure, the error message that appeared sometimes was about the SSL certificat, the certificat had been purchased to a small company, not to a big company like Thawte, so it was not always recognized by web browsers, that's why you were getting an alert box to ask you if you trusted this certificat, but all the communication between your PC and the payment server was secured, each time you connect to a https server the communication is always crypted.
lennon1231

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2003 3:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes,I remember I see error message only once.
But I cannot remember exactly if the message 'You are logging into a secure site,any one on the internet cannot read the info you exchange with the site' appeared every time.
Also,the payment page was on the ING's server but not on ME's server,right?
Anyway,You Michael sent the key to me VERY quickly after registration.Great service! Very Happy
dmichel
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2003 12:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lennon1231 wrote:
Yes,I remember I see error message only once.
But I cannot remember exactly if the message 'You are logging into a secure site,any one on the internet cannot read the info you exchange with the site' appeared every time.

For me it appeared everytime I was testing the payment page.

Quote:
Also,the payment page was on the ING's server but not on ME's server,right?

Yes.

Quote:
Anyway,You Michael sent the key to me VERY quickly after registration.Great service! Very Happy

Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MagicEngine Forum Index -> General All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: