MagicEngine
Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Japanese English 

Bonk Remake For PS2 | Bonk Arcade

View previous topic :: View next topic  
rcmcghee
Visitor
Visitor

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2003 7:36 pm    Post subject: Bonk Remake For PS2 | Bonk Arcade Reply with quote

Hudson Soft of Japan is remaking Bonk's Adventure for the PS2, it will be released on December 4th. The new Adventure Island will be out December 18th.

PLUS! They have finally dumped the rom for the arcade version of Bonk's Adventure, the rom should be released soon for all you M.A.M.E. players out there!

Check out www.pcenginefx.com for more info.
OmegaDL50

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2003 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm. I hope its released in the US. It would seem unlikely. but then again with the re-emergence of the older console games making come backs on the newer consoles such as TMNT, Ninja Gaiden and a few others. I don't see why not it'd be a Good Idea to release Bonk PS2 in the US. Hudson dos'nt have many games on the newer consoles anymore. This would be a perfect opportunity to make a come back in the US market. Especially with the Adventure Island remake for PS2 also. Both games have a cult following. I would enjoy to have both those games in my collection.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MagicEngine Forum Index -> General All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: