MagicEngine
Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Japanese English 

Problem games

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MagicEngine Forum Index -> Bug/Problem Reports
View previous topic :: View next topic  
David Shadoff
Regular
Regular

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2002 8:44 pm    Post subject: Problem games Reply with quote

1552 Tenka Dairan (SCD) - will not boot (freezes with black screen during initial load). Happens with both Japanese System Card 3.0 and MagicSystem 3.0

Color Wars (CD) - Magic System boot replies "Disk Error" on all 3 versions. Tested Japanese System Cards 2.1 and 3.0:
Sys 2.1: boots to title screen (with high-freq sound "whine" on one or more sound channels), but when "RUN" is pressed to play the game, it restarts the CDROM system card boot screen.
Sys 3.0: will not boot to title screen - reboots system card (ie. "Press RUN to start game")
Brasilpce
Visitor
Visitor

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2002 10:36 pm    Post subject: Re: Problem games Reply with quote

Hi, Dave! Glad to hear from you. It's been a long time since my last visit to #utopiasoft... =)

Quick note: in fact, I noticed that 1552 Tenka Dairan doesn't work with Magic Engine (though it works buggy on DOS version), but I have no problems at all with Color Wars, no matter if I use Magic System or System Card. To be honest, before I put a Color Wars review on my website, I played it for hours on ME 0.98b4. The only bug I noticed is that the PSG channels keep playing all the time, making a terrible annoying sound.

Maybe I was lucky, but I never had such problems with Color Wars. =)

Take care,

Brasilpce
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MagicEngine Forum Index -> Bug/Problem Reports All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: