MagicEngine
Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Japanese English 

Website bug :-)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MagicEngine Forum Index -> Bug/Problem Reports
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mojo2000
Visitor
Visitor

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2002 6:15 am    Post subject: Website bug :-) Reply with quote

Just now I tried to load the main page in both IE 6.0 and Mozilla 0.9.9. In both cases, after the main language select page the next page would not load! I think it had something to with my CookiePal refusing cookies (by my specific instruction).

I then allowed two cookies to be installed, but that somehow resulted in continuous reloading in the same manner that Kaminari described. It also meant that the count of refused cookies kept spiralling upwards with every new attempt to load the new screen.
dmichel
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2002 2:46 pm    Post subject: Re: Website bug :-) Reply with quote

Ahhh! Smile

I did some new changes in the code, it should be better now I think.
Let me know...
thewayout_is_through
Visitor
Visitor

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2002 3:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Exclamation There appears to be some issues with the uk_index page Exclamation

Well I've checked under Win2K and Win98 both with IE5.5 SP2 and found that the UK main page seems to have some scripting issues. The navigation bar appears but is not functional, it only refreshes the background graphic, and the other frame shows "Page cannot be displayed". This issue has been present since the site redesign.

P.S. The only way I got this far was reading the navigaton frame's source.
dmichel
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2002 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm testing the site under Win2K with IE 5.5 too (well SP1 only), everything is ok for me... I will download SP2 and see if I get the problem too.

Otherwise did anyone else encounter this problem?
Kaminari
Elder
Elder

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2002 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thewayout_is_through wrote:

Well I've checked under Win2K and Win98 both with IE5.5 SP2 and found that the UK main page seems to have some scripting issues.

Which is odd, since to my knowledge the uk_index page is actually the default one for every language, Japanese excepted.

I run the same system as you and I don't happen to experience the problem you described.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MagicEngine Forum Index -> Bug/Problem Reports All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: