MagicEngine
Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Japanese English 

Dracula X Stage 4

View previous topic :: View next topic  
althena77
Visitor
Visitor

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 11:23 pm    Post subject: Dracula X Stage 4 Reply with quote

Hello!!

A question that bothers me now for years Think
In Stage 4 (the normal one with the music theme Beginning) after an area with many spikes on the ground you can find a three buttons on the ground. After you step on one it will sink into the ground and you here a loud sfx. If you now step on another button you will hear the same sfx, the button also sinks into the ground and the first one comes out again.
Do these buttons have a special meaning?? Perhaps do I have tp press them in a special order, I have tried many different ways up to now but never did something special happen Brick wall

Hope someone here can help me out so that for me the last riddle of Dracula X is finally solved Wink

Greetings
althena77
Black_Tiger

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 4:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's nothing.

Just like the magic mirror.

Maybe they planned on doing something with it and it never made it to the final...

-but there definately is no secret to it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MagicEngine Forum Index -> General All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: