MagicEngine
Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Japanese English 

Will it run...

View previous topic :: View next topic  
IsoSeeker
Visitor
Visitor

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 11:13 pm    Post subject: Will it run... Reply with quote

I would like to know if it will run "Security copies" of games, i mean, if I copy a game with CloneCD, will it run? or I will have to wait till someone make a patch for it, how happens with VGS (the psx emulator). Thanks

PD: this is due that in my contry you can't find PC-FX games and my parents doesn't allow me to buy on-line.
Squaresoft74
Elder
Elder

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 7:07 am    Post subject: Re: Will it run... Reply with quote

IsoSeeker wrote:
"Security copies"

IsoSeeker wrote:
PD: this is due that in my contry you can't find PC-FX games and my parents doesn't allow me to buy on-line.

In your case, a cd backup you don't own the original at all isn't a security copy but an illegal copy.
Call things with their name Wink

IsoSeeker wrote:
or I will have to wait till someone make a patch for it, how happens with VGS (the psx emulator).

Err, now you're asking on the official Magic Engine FX website/forum that if the emulator is copy protected , will someone make a crack for it ?? d'oh!

Now about using Clone Cd to rip a pcfx cd , unless you know what you're doing (setting the read options properly for these kind of cds), forget it and use good old Cdrwin unless you're a fan of cd images with loads of corrupted sectors.
Visitor
Visitor

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 11:52 am    Post subject: Why? Reply with quote

Well, in my country the game hasn't been licencied so... it's the same as the fansubs Smile
I used Daemon Tool to load the cdi file and the CloneCD 2.8 to copy it from there and it seems to be correct, the first track is audio, the second data in mode1 and the other 3 are audio as well Smile
The game is Pia Carrot. If it's allowed to say directions of other pages here i will tell you were you can find iso of PC-FX
Blood30

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shhh do not post info on how to find copyrighted software here please Speak to the hand

May the force be with you. Allways

Intel Xeon X3350 @3.6ghz 1800fsb, 4gb corsair 900mhz mem, Asus rampage formula, Nvidia 280GTX
dundy77
Visitor
Visitor

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think iso buster can rip it out just as good as cdrwin
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MagicEngine Forum Index -> General All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: