MagicEngine
Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Japanese English 

Magic Engine 1.0 Final Version question...

View previous topic :: View next topic  
KMFDManic
Visitor
Visitor

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2004 8:43 pm    Post subject: Magic Engine 1.0 Final Version question... Reply with quote

I am new to these boards, and this may be a completely redundant topic...But, I am curious as to the status and prediction on when the finalized version may be out...I very much like the preview versions, and look very forward to the finished product...Might ease my mind to know what I am looking at in terms of waiting...heh...
Kaminari
Elder
Elder

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2004 10:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Depends on what you mean by Final Version. Magic Engine has always been a work in progress during the last eight years; it has gone a long way since the original DOS release, but there will always be some tweaks and new features to add in.

If you're specifically talking about the 1.0 release, it has been two years and a half in the making since the previous 0.99 beta 5; a very few things need to be polished before it is declared non-beta. Should be a matter of days, I guess Smile
dmichel
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 1:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Should be a bit more, the version is getting stable but there are still a few missing features and not all the menu work yet, and MagicSystem is missing. Nothing too long to do though, the version shoud be very well advanced by next week-end. Smile
KMFDManic
Visitor
Visitor

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 3:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

good to know..looking forward to it...thanks for taking the time to reply to my post
gulian
Visitor
Visitor

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 2:12 am    Post subject: Final is a right term Reply with quote

Wow! There are such improvements in the latest release (1.0 PR6) by contrast with the PR1
Magic Engine is exactely what I was waiting for.
Perfect.

And I love the Full Windowed mode Pray
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MagicEngine Forum Index -> General All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: