MagicEngine
Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Japanese English 

Y's Iⅈcan't get out of first town

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MagicEngine Forum Index -> Bug/Problem Reports
View previous topic :: View next topic  
syphonn
Visitor
Visitor

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2002 9:43 pm    Post subject: Y's Iⅈcan't get out of first town Reply with quote

Whenever I exit it says CD Error and I can't get out of the first town. Can someone please advise me as to a resolution for this predicament?
syphonn
Visitor
Visitor

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2002 9:47 pm    Post subject: ...also... Reply with quote

I have tried all the Magic Engine Cards and I only own System Card 2 so it's the only one I have for a "real" card. Also, I have Dungeon Explorer 2 and I don't seem to have any ingame sounds such as weapons shooting or even menu sounds. This sound problem also occurs from time to time in Y's I&II. In Y's, I have found codes to the end and I can play it. I would just like to get out of the first town and play regularly. Thanks in advance.
Kaminari
Elder
Elder

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2002 1:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Try using a real System Card ROM. The Magic System has some known issues with PSG sounds.

It could also cure the 'exit town' problem you get in Ys, but it may also happen that your CD is faulty (some scratches for example).
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MagicEngine Forum Index -> Bug/Problem Reports All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: