MagicEngine
Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Japanese English 

Bug in Urusei Yatsura: Stay With You

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MagicEngine Forum Index -> Bug/Problem Reports
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fancia
Visitor
Visitor

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2002 12:02 am    Post subject: Bug in Urusei Yatsura: Stay With You Reply with quote

The new version of Magic Engine has broken support to this game; it crashes upon trying to start or load a new game on the title screen with System Card ROMs. (It's never worked under Magic System, where it crashes before the title screen, and still doesn't.) It worked perfectly in the older version. ^.^
Kaminari
Elder
Elder

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2002 12:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yup, I can confirm this.
Fancia
Visitor
Visitor

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2002 12:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah, I remembered another bug; I'll just post it here instead of making a new topic. ^.^ In Asuka 120% Burning Fest Maxima, when playing it in windowed mode (so that you get the full "widescreen" image), the scrolling logo in the background in conversations becomes garbled when it scrolls into the right side of the screen.
dmichel
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2002 8:50 pm    Post subject: Re: Bug in Urusei Yatsura: Stay With You Reply with quote

Fancia wrote:
The new version of Magic Engine has broken support to this game; it crashes upon trying to start or load a new game on the title screen with System Card ROMs. (It's never worked under Magic System, where it crashes before the title screen, and still doesn't.) It worked perfectly in the older version. ^.^

Yes, that's because of the bug that was introduced in beta 3. Embarassed
There was a bug in the CD loading code, that's why a few games were frozing when you pressed RUN... but all should be ok with beta 4. Very Happy
Fancia
Visitor
Visitor

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2002 11:28 pm    Post subject: Re: Bug in Urusei Yatsura: Stay With You Reply with quote

dmichel wrote:
Fancia wrote:

Yes, that's because of the bug that was introduced in beta 3. :oops:
There was a bug in the CD loading code, that's why a few games were frozing when you pressed RUN... but all should be ok with beta 4. :D

Ah, all right. ^.^ I was wondering about that. I'll wait until beta 4. I have a question about the Asuka glitch, however... Is the entire area of the "widescreen" mode visible on a television, or are small areas cut from the left and right side of the screens, as when viewing it in full-screen mode?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MagicEngine Forum Index -> Bug/Problem Reports All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: