MagicEngine
Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Japanese English 

Just giving the credit where it is due...

View previous topic :: View next topic  
GamesAndGadgets
Visitor
Visitor

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2002 5:16 pm    Post subject: Just giving the credit where it is due... Reply with quote

I just registered Magic Engine and I must say that I feel it is a very good investment! It beats the hell out of paying $250 for a Turbo Duo or TG-16 with CD add-on and Super CD-Rom2 card! Very Happy

I am very impressed indeed and love having the ability to play SCDRom2 CDs without the expensive NEC hardware. ME runs without flaw or error and I must thank those responsible for bringing it to us! The Magic System 3.0 didn't do SCDRom2 very well, it cut the sound, but I added the image of the SCDRom2 System Card and boot from that and everything works just like the authentic system I once owned and loved.

I am 100% happy and truely impressed, great job folks!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MagicEngine Forum Index -> General All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: