MagicEngine
Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Japanese English 

Screen Shots

View previous topic :: View next topic  
mightymo

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2002 6:11 pm    Post subject: Screen Shots Reply with quote

Where can I find the files to put in the Screen Shots folder?
Kaminari
Elder
Elder

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2002 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Erm... You mean the thumbnails?

Unless someone already built a complete thumbnails collection, I guess you'll have to make them yourself Laughing
mightymo

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2002 4:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thumbnails? I guess, but there is a folder called "screen shots" and it's obviously for the little boxed area (that's currently blank). A screen shot system that works just like MAME32 I'm sure. You mean to tell me that no one has the files for these? I have to make my own? If so how do I do it? Take a screen shot of the game and put it in the screen shots folder? what extension do I use?
dmichel
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2002 6:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MagicEngine will make a thumbnail automaticaly the first time you take a screenshot of a game (BACKSPACE key to take a screenshot).
wsookim
Visitor
Visitor

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2002 6:28 pm    Post subject: Screenshot can be made easily, It's real! Reply with quote

Very Happy
Magic engine does not supply the screenshot path initially, but you can make it where you want.
Open the file "PCE.INI" and look up "screenshot" in the file, then write the path. for example "screenshot=c:\emulgame\PCE\screenhots\"
Of course, you must create the folder "screenshot" below the game path.

Those who want screenshots that means many screenshots previously made by someone can look up over internet or BBS in your country. I could discover it fortunately.

If the screenshots are another format, for example gif, ...
you can conver it into what you want to create. To do it, use graphic conversion utility like as "alsee.exe" made by korean softwareteam.

More information, contact me. I will be able to help you.
Good luck!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MagicEngine Forum Index -> General All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: