MagicEngine
Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Japanese English 

Problem with Final Match Tennis...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MagicEngine Forum Index -> Bug/Problem Reports
View previous topic :: View next topic  
zoltan97
Visitor
Visitor

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2002 6:00 pm    Post subject: Problem with Final Match Tennis... Reply with quote

Hi. I have a problem with this game. I'm running Magic Engine v.0.99 Beta 3 (i tried also beta 5 with the same results) on windows XP. When i play an exhibition or a tournament, i can play, but at the end the image with your player that says "you need more practice" isn't visualized, and i can't return to the principal screen with the title without selecting reset from the menu. What can i do? Maybe my rom is not correct? I downloaded it from "The dump". Where can i get a correct rom, if this is the problem? Thanks.
Kaminari
Elder
Elder

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2002 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If I recall correctly (and given the hundreds of hours I spent on it, I believe I do Wink ), this is the normal behaviour of the original game.

You can easily reset the console by pressing Run and Select simultaneously. Another cool feature of the PC Engine that is still seriously lacking on more modern systems...
zoltan97
Visitor
Visitor

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2002 6:31 pm    Post subject: yes but... Reply with quote

When you lose the match, you see the screen with the score and after that, you can see a picture of your player saying "game over-need more practice" or something like this. I can't see this screen...
Kaminari
Elder
Elder

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2002 5:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Never saw such a screen in my whole PCE gamer life.

Whether you lose or not, indeed you get to the statistics screen and that's pretty much all. You reset the game with Select+Run and there you go again. It has always been like this on a real machine.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MagicEngine Forum Index -> Bug/Problem Reports All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: