MagicEngine
Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Japanese English 

Other non-working games

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MagicEngine Forum Index -> Bug/Problem Reports
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kaminari
Elder
Elder

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2002 4:37 pm    Post subject: Other non-working games Reply with quote

Space Adventure Cobra 2: freezes at boot time (you can only hear the PSG intro music).

Kagami no Kuni no Legend: freezes at boot time (you can only see the picture of Noriko Sakai).

Super Schwarzschild 2: runs depending on the mood of the day.

Many, many ADV/RPG games have serious problems with streaming PCM (Gulliver Boy, Sherlock Holmes, Manjimaru, Kabuki Den, Snatcher...) which make them unplayable at some point.
Brasilpce
Visitor
Visitor

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2002 5:45 am    Post subject: Other non-working games Reply with quote

Hi, there.

Maybe I'm wrong, but I remember I've played Cobra 2 with Magic Engine without troubles. I think it works perfectly with Magic System, but locks with Syscard 3, or vice-versa. I'll give it a try tomorrow. If I'm wrong, forgive me! Embarassed

And, David, here's a little list of non-working and buggy games... sorry... Wink

- Steam Hearts: locks when the spaceship starts to fly.
- Top o Nerae! Gunbuster vol.1: works great on DOS version, but locks on Windows version (Big Bug with PCM sound)
- Record of Lodoss War: works perfectly with DOS version, but locks on title screen in Windows version.
- Final Zone II: Also works perfectly on DOS version, works great with MAgic System, but locks with System CArd 3 on opening sequence.
- Golden Axe: locks on opening sequence and on some other cinemas.

I'll try to remember if there are any other buggy games here... if I find something else, I'll post another list here. Cool
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MagicEngine Forum Index -> Bug/Problem Reports All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: