MagicEngine
Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Japanese English 

pce and x-arcade game board ?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MagicEngine Forum Index -> Information/Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gismo31
Visitor
Visitor

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 10:35 am    Post subject: pce and x-arcade game board ? Reply with quote

hi, i own an x-arcade game pad and would like to use it with pcengine, however it seems impossible to configure my x-arcade correctly ? it's impossible as a gamepad cause it's not recognised (normal) and as a keyboard, it's impossible to adjust keys / buttons on my stick ? please help me ! Question
dmichel
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What do you mean by 'impossible to adjust keys/buttons'?
If you go in the config->keyboard menu you can easily map the x-arcade controls to pce controls, just click on a key and select a pce control.
gismo31
Visitor
Visitor

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

in french : easier : en fait, lorsque le vais dans config puis keyboard, je vois le clavier. j'aimerais savoir comment attribuer les touches de l'x-arcade à tel ou telle fonction pour la pc-engine : là, je clique sur une touche de l'x-arcade, je ne vois rien apparaître à l'écran ? merci !!!
gismo31
Visitor
Visitor

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok, j'ai trouvé, mais c'est quand même plus difficile que de faire l'inverse : j'appui sur un bouton de l'x-arcade puis j'assigne une fonction...

là faut aller sur http://www.xgaming.com/service/programming.shtml et identifier sur le clavier... Smile

ok, check key at http://www.xgaming.com/service/programming.shtml for x-arcade and program one by one on the keyboard ![/url]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MagicEngine Forum Index -> Information/Support All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: