MagicEngine
Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Japanese English 

Bad First Imprestion...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MagicEngine Forum Index -> Bug/Problem Reports
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CronicToke
Visitor
Visitor

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2002 7:57 pm    Post subject: Bad First Imprestion... Reply with quote

I only have one PC engine game Yuri Yatsura *Stay With You* and When it starts up there is no sound and it just Freezes when Lum Fly's by. Well Maby Im doing something wrong.. Question
Kaminari
Elder
Elder

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2002 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Which Magic Engine version? Urusei Yatsura works fine with the latest beta 5. If your using the Magic System to boot your CD, try using a real System Card ROM instead.
CronicToke
Visitor
Visitor

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2002 12:56 am    Post subject: ??Huh?? Reply with quote

Err umm...Well I know I have just got the newest version on the websight... But im not sure what or where to get the system rom but yes I was just trying to boot the CD From the program and it did not seem to work or even play sound... I downloaded and tried both the 98 and 99 versions and loaded the 1.0 , 2.0 and 3.0 play something's off the program... But yes its version - Beta 5... Tried everything...but not this Rom thing...
Kaminari
Elder
Elder

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2002 3:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Go to this thread and read the last couple of posts:

http://www.magicengine.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=80&highlight=
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MagicEngine Forum Index -> Bug/Problem Reports All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: