MagicEngine
Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Japanese English 

weird happenings

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MagicEngine Forum Index -> Bug/Problem Reports
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Beaujames
Visitor
Visitor

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2002 6:29 pm    Post subject: weird happenings Reply with quote

sometimes after playing dracula X and closing magic engine, about five or ten minutes later thhe game music starts playing again for just a couple of seconds, then cuts out. I have only had this happen to me with dracula X and it only happened a couple of times, but it was weird. It started playing the music while a movie on my computer overlapping the sounds. Also it doesn't play the audio in any of the prisoner scenes, but it works everywhere else. I am still using beta 4. In record of lodoss war 2 during the opening some of the audio doesnt get played back, and it doesn't play any in game music to speak of. and in macross 2036 the sound in the opening loops and the the video stops and then it freezes. I burned the isos according to the instructions on all three, is it the CDs or the emulator... can someone give me some insight to these problems please?
ethylene

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2002 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sure, man.

Dracula X and Macross 2036 are completely fine, other than a sprite discoloration problem with the main character in Dracula X. I've played Dracula X through to the end, and never had any audio issues. I've played to about the fifth stage in Macross 2036, didn't notice anything wrong at all.

Using backups of games you don't own is illegal. And, it's tricky to do right Wink

C2H4
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MagicEngine Forum Index -> Bug/Problem Reports All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: