MagicEngine
Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Japanese English 

Does Anyone Know........................... ?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Belleaux
Visitor
Visitor

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 11:28 am    Post subject: Does Anyone Know........................... ? Reply with quote

Just like to say I love Magic Engine Very Happy ,and I especially like the option of being able to use a game pad. Applause

Now on to my question, does anyone know of any cheat codes for “It came from the desert”. I keep getting the crap atomic bomb ending Brick wall Brick wall Brick wall Brick wall Brick wall d'oh! Crying or Very sad and I am hell bent to get to the queen! This game was a pain in my ass as a kid and I do not want it to kick my ass as an adult. Any information will be greatly appreciated Thank you in advance

Regards
Elder
Elder

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 12:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know of any cheat codes for the game but I can give you some pointers on getting through the game...

On day 2 in the evening, go to the guy who gives you Strength (in Borax, I believe) to get the "Leaping Devastator", a forward flip-jump. This will help you kick ass in the tunnels easier.

Clear the tunnels to the fire levels, and get as low as possible until you find the force field. The next time you talk to the doc, he'll tell you about the "transponders". To get the transponders, you need to successfully fight in three of those games where you shoot the ants off of the people. After you do this game three times, the force field will be deactivated and you can, if your combat skill (and luck) in the tunnels is good enough, get through the final door and fight the Queen. If you die while in the final battle, then don't worry because the next time you enter the tunnels, it'll take you straight back to the final battle. The fight is a cheap one too, you really gotta get down the pattern or you'll lose every time.

But basically, unless you can get to the lowest level of the tunnels, you have no chance of finishing the game properly.
Belleaux
Visitor
Visitor

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 9:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shit! Thank you for the help! Pray

I never knew about the "Leaping Devastator" forward jump, I always thought it was odd that you could back flip and not forward flip d'oh! . I am going to have to give this a try right away! Thank you again for the great tip.Very Happy
Regular
Regular

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, Thanks from me too. I've had this game for a while, and I've played it off and on, but I never have been able to finish it. I guess I'll have to take it out again! Cool!
Odonadon

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 3:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

More cheats here:

http://turbo2k.net/features/cheats.html#it_came_from_the_desert

OD
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MagicEngine Forum Index -> General All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: