MagicEngine
Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Japanese English 

Just downloaded key, doesn't unlock demo mode.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MagicEngine Forum Index -> Bug/Problem Reports
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jammaniaclord
Elder
Elder

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 2:33 am    Post subject: Just downloaded key, doesn't unlock demo mode. Reply with quote

Am i doing something wrong? I thought you just pasted it into the directory where the emu is? I downloaded the key for both emulators(magic engine 1X). The key for the MagicFX emu worked fine.

Any help would kick butt. Thanks crew! Very Happy Very Happy
Squaresoft74
Elder
Elder

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 2:40 am    Post subject: Re: Just downloaded key, doesn't unlock demo mode. Reply with quote

jammaniaclord wrote:

Am i doing something wrong?

Yes, statics in your rips ! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Laughing

Contacting David with your ordering infos would help better Jam.

And where the hell have you gone btw?
Loooooooong time i didn't see you on MSN. Confused
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 3:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I re-checked your key, all is good, it works fine here. Be sure to download the right version, key 1.x won't work with MagicEngine 0.99. If it still doesn't work let me know and I will e-mail you the key.
jammaniaclord
Elder
Elder

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 4:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I didn't e-mail david personally becausei figured he was a busy man, so would ask the regulars here. Yeah it WAS static in my rips, how did you guess Square?! Very Happy Laughing

Thanks David. I downloaded the key for ME1X, not the ME9X, and installed it in my folder for the 1X. I could reboot my pc, and do some defragging, and see if my mess of a PC is causing some kind of conflict. I was supposed to reboot after an install of PowerISO, but hadn't, so maybe it is is causing some conflict, but it could be Winblows, if that does not work, then i will contact you. Congrats on the new emulator, and keep up the wonderful work you have done with the emulator. You and your brother, and fellow net programmers have made THE best emulator for NEC out there.

I have been on MSN a few times Square, but you are NEVER around when i get on. I am still here in the NEC scene, but mostly lurking, due to family life. I miss being here 18 hours of the day, but i love my wife and kids, and they take up most of my free time after work.
jammaniaclord
Elder
Elder

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 4:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

For some reason it didn't like me installing the key in the original folder from ME 1.0 preview 1 with all the updated preview versions up to, and including, ten. i re-downloaded 10, and cut/pasted the key there in the new dedicated folder, and alas....it WORKED!

DUH!

AWESOME is all i can say now that i have both emulators unlocked, and have MY name on them! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
jammaniaclord
Elder
Elder

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The key was pasted into the original ME 1.0 Preview, and all the updates after that. taht is why it would not work. I downlaoded a shiny new version of ME 1.0 10, and put the key in there, and it WORKED!

DUH!

Old age is getting worse. Very Happy Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MagicEngine Forum Index -> Bug/Problem Reports All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: