MagicEngine
Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Japanese English 

Granzört (SGX) cheats & debug menu

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ccovell
Regular
Regular

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 4:44 am    Post subject: Granzört (SGX) cheats & debug menu Reply with quote

Hello, folks.

Well, first, here are all the cheats that I've found for Granzört, accessible in the regular game:

Create Sample Play data (seen in the demos):
When the title is swaying on-screen, press 1, 2, and then wait until the title and the triangular cursor for selecting 1P or 2P have fully appeared, then press 2, 2, 1, RUN.

Full Magic Power (never depletes):
When the title is swaying on-screen, press 1, Select, 2, and then wait until the title and the triangular cursor for selecting 1P or 2P have fully appeared, then press D, U, D, 2, RUN.

Turbo Shot:
When the title is swaying on-screen, press U, U, D, D, L, R, L, R, 2, 1, RUN

Stage Select:
When the title is swaying on-screen, press D, D, D, D, and then wait until the title and the triangular cursor for selecting 1P or 2P have fully appeared, then press U, L, D, R, RUN.

Sound Test:
When the title is swaying on-screen, press U, U, D, D, 1, 2, RUN.

There is also a debug menu, but it is only accessible through a RAM or ROM hack.

The easiest way to get this is to set RAM location $3780 to #$20 (or "FF3780:20" in Tototek's code format, I think.)
I have no idea what the DUMP POSITION command does, but the SAMPLE PLAY command lets you record your gameplay until you die, then PLAY DATA plays that back (once you get back into the debug menu through a reset.)
Peperocket

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

granzort is my favorite game for SGX !

What a shame, I will hope to have a patch for the debug menu Crying or Very sad
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MagicEngine Forum Index -> Tips & Tricks All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: