MagicEngine
Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Japanese English 

Tengai Makyo 1 - Ziria

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MagicEngine Forum Index -> Translation Projects
View previous topic :: View next topic  
David Shadoff
Regular
Regular

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 1:38 am    Post subject: Tengai Makyo 1 - Ziria Reply with quote

OK, I had a little spare time last night, and I took a look around a few games.

Tengai Makyo 1 - Ziria (original CD-only version) was one of them.

Originally, i had thought that all the text in this game was compressed, but while I was going through my debug session, I didn't see any compressed text.

I was wondering whether there are any people willing *and capable* of performing a translation of this opus ?

I haven't found the pointers to the text, and I haven't done a script extract - but on a purely technical basis, I think this game could be translated (but I would plan to cnovert it into a Super CDROM as part of the process, and hold the text in the new memory).

Of course, this would be a *BIG* game. There is an opening animation with Japanese subtitles, and even hacking that (to show English instead) would be quite a bit of work.

So... let me know of any people who can do the translation...
Kagemusha
Visitor
Visitor

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 4:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool, I hope someone steps up to translate this one.

Edit: Now that I think about it, I might know somebody who would like to translate the game, but he may or may not be busy translating Miraculum.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MagicEngine Forum Index -> Translation Projects All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: