MagicEngine
Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Japanese English 

Ripping PC engine & PC-FX games

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Special T
Visitor
Visitor

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 1:59 pm    Post subject: Ripping PC engine & PC-FX games Reply with quote

I was wondering if anyone had any burning guides (links/word documents) they would like to share with the community?

I was looking for burning guides for the PCengine & PC-FX consoles

The reason I was looking for this is because I wanted to start dumping some of my games. I plan on doing so once I find a proper burning guide. I will dump each game twice and then verify the file using Simple File Verification

If anyone can comment or let me know their methods of dumping I would appreciate it, I want to make the best quality dumps I can.

Thanks in advance!
Tomaitheous
Elder
Elder

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 4:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Special T- I'll answer you questions here instead of the PM.

TurboRip is the utility you want to use to create backup images of PCE CD games. It make a ISO/CUE/WAVE set. This is the best option and allows you to patch just the ISO track if translations become available. You can burn the CUE with Nero or Alcohol, or any other app that accepts CUE sheets.

For PC-FX games... I'm not sure. It wouldn't try TurboRip for PC-FX games.

Download TurboRip at http://nick.serveblog.net/index.php
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MagicEngine Forum Index -> General All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: