MagicEngine
Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Japanese English 

Me player issue (and audio ripping?)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MagicEngine Forum Index -> Information/Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Leon18
Visitor
Visitor

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 7:17 pm    Post subject: Me player issue (and audio ripping?) Reply with quote

I am wondering if there is a way to keep Me-Player playing music when I go to another folder?
What I mean is I'll have music playing but when I go to another folder it stops. I feel like listening to music while working on my projects.

I was also wondering if there is a way to take music off a PCE CD so I could put it on my IPod? Or is that illegal? Very Happy
nat
Visitor
Visitor

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 4:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Leon, this is dependant on the particular game, but most TurboGrafx/PCE CD games utilize "redbook audio".

This means the songs are stored on the CD like any other audio CD and you can rip them the same way.

There are some Turbo games however, that use PSG music instead of red book audio, or a mixture of both.
Leon18
Visitor
Visitor

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It didn't open up like a regular CD. But that's all right. I find Audicaty and some patience worked well for me. I used ME-player to play the music and recorded the tracks individually with Audicaty.

Thanks anyway Very Happy
Kaminari
Elder
Elder

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 12:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ME Player automatically pauses when the player window looses the focus (ie. when you do something else on your desktop). For info, the program hasn't been updated in a while. In order to listen to PCE CD games, I suggest you use VUPlayer instead. It supports mixed mode perfectly.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MagicEngine Forum Index -> Information/Support All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: