MagicEngine
Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Japanese English 

MAC OSX on PPC: Chiki Chiki Boys and CD AUDIO problems

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MagicEngine Forum Index -> Bug/Problem Reports
View previous topic :: View next topic  
vanfanel
Visitor
Visitor

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 9:50 am    Post subject: MAC OSX on PPC: Chiki Chiki Boys and CD AUDIO problems Reply with quote

Hello all!

I'm a not-so-new ME user (arund since the first MS DOS version) but I'm new to registered verison and PCE CD emulation.
I only own a handfull of games, being Chiki Chiki Boys one of them.
I have found that CD AUDIO plays very skippy (stops sometimes). I have tried my external Pioneer USB drive, and the Super Combo drive present in my MAC MINI: audio skips only in ME and the same tracks can be played flawlessly on other applications souch as ITUNEs, etc...
MAC OSX seems to retrieve audio data in a non-sustained way, as opposite to old analogic audio track access. I've playing around with CDDA buffers number and sizes, but no luck for now.
Chiki Chiki Boys shows some graphics corruption, too. The may character sems to be a RAYMAN-like, with his arms and legs separated and corrupted from body Very Happy
Just a report: ME is Great other than CDDA skips! Playind in my little PPC machine with a SNES pad attached to the MAC MINI, laying on the bed after work, with this silent MAC MINI wonder is just...just...great! (Ghouls & Ghosts...hmm..) ^_^"
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MagicEngine Forum Index -> Bug/Problem Reports All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: