MagicEngine
Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Japanese English 

Ranma 1/2 (PC-Engine Duo) Big Bugs List!! (NOT RANMA 1/2!!!)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MagicEngine Forum Index -> Bug/Problem Reports
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dream Project
Visitor
Visitor

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 10:16 pm    Post subject: Ranma 1/2 (PC-Engine Duo) Big Bugs List!! (NOT RANMA 1/2!!!) Reply with quote

http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/turbocd/image/563753.html?box=5004

Level 1 part 1 bugs: no ground to stand. lv.1 part 2 bugs: background is all glitched up
Level 2 (part 1 & 2) bugs: level is playable but background is all glitched up!
Level 3 bugs: background is all glitched up, sound sounds like $%#^!!!! (I rather hear myself choking to death!!), & game freezes when use specials.
Level 4 part 1 bugs: background is all glitched up & no ground to stand again! lv.4 part 2 bugs: background is all glitched up
Level 5 part 1 bugs: In the first part of the race Akane & Shampoo run in the same place. lv.5 part 2 bugs: background is all glitched up
Level 6 (part 1 & 2) bugs: no ground to stand for the 3rd time!! & FMV frezzes before you fight against the Dojo Destroyer and background is all messed up when ya fight him!!
Level 7 part 1 bugs: no ground to stand by the river! lv.7 part 2 bugs: background & sound is all glitched up!!
Level 8 part 1 bugs: the first FMV is glitch up & while fighting Ryoga background is all glitched up, sound still sounds like shit (I rather hear Barney's love song than this%$#!!), & game still freezes when use specials. lv.8 part 2 bugs: background is all glitched up & no ground to stand again which means I fall from the first floor all the way down to the 5th Basement to an endless pit what a %^#$!! lv.8 part 3 bugs: More buggy FMV's!!! Just when I thought I was gonna fight against Shampoo's father the background gets all glitched up & no $%^$^^%$& ground to stand for the last #$%# time!!! which means we both fall to the endless pit & die!! THATS IT!!!!!!! I HAD ENOUGH OF THIS $#%@#$$^ I got so exicted when I heard that Shampoo's father (who is supposd to be a manga only character) appears in this game for the first time ever in animated form, then my excitement went down the drain and got me all steamed up when all the FMV scenes get screwed up and the levels are not playable. Even the final boss fight against Shampoo's father, it's a big shame!!

You probably wonder how I got all the bugs reported when 90% of the entire game is unplayable. That's simple. I used a debug cheat and for the love for all the fans please update the emulator to support this game in perfection ASAP!!!!!!

Yes I'm a big time Ranma 1/2 fan since it first came to the states! Can't ya imagine how pissied am I when I bought this MagicEngine thing just so I could play Ranma 1/2 games for this console! And I will post pics soon to prove it!

Just to let ya all know I bought the original CD BRAND NEW CONDICTION!!

There are 3 Ranma 1/2 games in total for the PC-Engine Duo all I will play them all to find all the big and report it here.

Last edited by Dream Project on Fri Oct 12, 2007 11:27 pm; edited 3 times in total
Dream Project
Visitor
Visitor

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 10:28 pm    Post subject: Re: Ranma 1/2 (PC-Engine) Big Bugs List!! (NOT RANMA 1/2!!!) Reply with quote

Got so angry that I accidently post it twice but I don't know how delete this instead I will post pics of all the bugs in here.
Kaminari
Elder
Elder

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds like you're not using a real System Card ROM?
Dream Project
Visitor
Visitor

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 6:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kaminari wrote:
Sounds like you're not using a real System Card ROM?

What do you mean by that?
Kaminari
Elder
Elder

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Get the ROM of the System Card 3, put it in your ME folder (under the name syscard3.pce) and you should see the option System Card 3 in your Boot CD menu. Use that instead of the default Magic System.
Dream Project
Visitor
Visitor

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 11:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now testing...........
Dream Project
Visitor
Visitor

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 12:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What the Game Express Card? And how do I get it to work?
Turbo D
Visitor
Visitor

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You only need that card to play games made by hacker games. There weren't that many made by them anyways and they were all perverted, haha.
Dream Project
Visitor
Visitor

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 4:35 am    Post subject: Just played all 3 Ranma PC-Engine Games. Reply with quote

The other 2 are all clear and the first game still has a few bugs to fix. and it still has to do with chapter 8.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MagicEngine Forum Index -> Bug/Problem Reports All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: